Notorious Big Shooting Video: Killer Caught On Camera?

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they also thought the car was black..but it was plum
It was aqua actually..who was his target though..puffy in the front car runs the light? ..they all saw this dude..security and every one was even keeping a eye on him. Thats why puffy sped that light..the Muslim dude even stepped to him earlier that night..that hit was for puffy. They knew that pac hit wont going down without any retaliation.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's simple, Puff was behind Pac being killed. Their was some tension that sparked up from the that incident happened in ATL in 1995. You know, the incident in which Suge's man Robles was killed. It was by female battle rapper Ash Cash's father Wolf who got a lot of respect in the street. Wolf had a big name and a lot of respect and some say it was over some argument that Suge's man was killed.

This made Suge mad and he wanted revenge on puff. He asked some NY promoter where Puff lived and the man told him no. So they eventually met up and they kicked his ass and even made him drink piss at a party!

The first Pac shooting, you know the one in NY, also happened a year before the ATL incident where Robles was killed. Although Puff and Big didn't set it up, they knew the people who did it and Big is rumored to have warned Pac to stop hanging with Jimmy Henchman and them and to watch his back.

What happened next is the Pac shooting. Allegedly Puff is cool with Keffe D, Baby Lane's uncle and he hangs with them when he comes to LA. One day he says in front of them I put a hit out and will give some big amount of money to whoever can kill Pac and Suge. He said this in a room full of Southside Compton Crips.

Another event took place after this before the Pac shooting which is very important, Dj Quik has shed light on this in an interview. Basically there was this hot headed Death Row affiliate named Travon Lane who got his deathrow piece snatched somewhere. This is what led to Travon spotting Baby Lane in Vegas who had his deathrow chain. He told Pac about it and they all went to beat his ass and took the chain back from him after the fight. Baby Lane, Keffe D and others are in a vehicle and they think to kill two birds with one stone. So they all get together and shoot Pac in retaliation for the jumping Baby Lane and because of that price on their head. Suge was also graized by a bullet but they didn't get him. According to Keffe D, the man named Zip who was supposed to get him his money from Puff never got him his money and that is the story.

So to answer you, basically since Pac was killed by Puff, and Suge went to jail because of his probation violation. He plotted revenge on Puff and Big ended up getting hit in the process. Check out the documentary Murder Rap by detective Greg Kading as well as his interviews.

This is all alleged by the way!

Indeed.
You got it right for most part but suge shyt on puffy prior to his man gettin killed..he was aware of Pac beef with the enterprise and a team. Suge interjected himself into Pacs beef and when his boy was killed it became his beef. The source awards happened prior to it. Notice the Pac shoutout and puffy diss..he was puttin on for his man and puffy knew It. And the reason Pac thought biggie knew is bc he was like he had something to tell Pac but wouldn't spit it out and said he'd tell him later but he never did. It wasnt to stop hanging with them because at that point he wasn't even running with them anymore. This warning all happened within a week of the shooting. So what else could it be that biggie was warning him about. Biggie knew about the set up but when push came to shove his bytched up on his man and switched sides.

Last edited:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
You got it right for most part but suge shyt on puffy prior to his man gettin killed..he was aware of Pac beef with the enterprise and a team. Suge interjected himself into Pacs beef and when his boy was killed it became his beef. The source awards happened prior to it. Notice the Pac shoutout and puffy diss..he was puttin on for his man and puffy knew It.
Damn I didn't even peep that. That's true!

Props fam!

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
keffe has zero reason to save face - him, his nephew & 2 members of his crew took part in pac murder (saying puff put a milly on nikkaz head isn't saving face , cause puff is worth a damn billion & far removed from the hood nikka street shyt)

biggie murder wasn't retaliation but more of a 'since our superstar was killed - we gonna take out yours'

kading is very suspect - his main goal was to save the city of angels a half billion for the wrongful death of christopher wallace (clearing all the LAPD that was there & worked for suge) so kading immediately went with the hot rumor of biggie being murdered cause puff didn't pay the South Side Crips for protection blah..blah.. nonsense and that's where he focused on keffe D and set him up... once keffe got caught he did what most nikkaz would do ((( LIE, they way out of it )))
hear it from the horses mouth

When I say he is saving face, I mean he is not gonna say oh yeah I'm a rat on video lol.

Also I didn't see in the film Kading mention Biggie being killed for puff not paying the crips. According to him, he is saying what you are saying. Biggie was murdered because Pac was murdered.

In this clip you shared here, Keefe D even sounds like he was concerned about murder rap documentary putting his life in danger and says the FBI came to him and offered him the chance to move. So their is a chance he is saying it's lies to save face.
Wasnt it a cop who killed him ..police are tied in with gangs over there.. They know who it is. And if its all smoke and mirrors ..i have another theory :ohhh: that know one fukking seems.to bring up..:francis:

What's your theory?

choppybeats

Rookie
Daps
I think somehow jay-z has ties to this.. And yea i know he has a song talking about secret societies.. Buttt.. Look how huge he is now hes a puppet.. Im not saying he did it.. But i think hes involved somehow..

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I didn't even peep that. That's true!

Props fam!
My nikka..this shyt is so intricate..and this was after puffy wrote Pac in jail and then shyt on him in the vibe, which kicked everything into high gear. If puffy keeps his mouth shut..none of this goes as far ad it did. They wanted Pac dead bc of what he knew..he was exposed to alot of street figures in N.Y. and what they did. Thats why he was shot up. Say what you want but dude had heart. In the face of certain death when lesser dudes wouldve back down he was ready to take it to a street level...fukkin nuts the size of grapefruits. Go back and listen to some of those songs. They was all low key threatening to kill each other.

choppybeats

Rookie
Daps
When I say he is saving face, I mean he is not gonna say oh yeah I'm a rat on video lol.

Also I didn't see in the film Kading mention Biggie being killed for puff not paying the crips. According to him, he is saying what you are saying. Biggie was murdered because Pac was murdered.

In this clip you shared here, Keefe D even sounds like he was concerned about murder rap documentary putting his life in danger and says the FBI came to him and offered him the chance to move. So their is a chance he is saying it's lies to save face.

What's your theory?
I think somehow jay-z has ties to this.. And yea i know he has a song talking about secret societies.. Buttt.. Look how huge he is now hes a puppet.. Im not saying he did it.. But i think hes involved somehow..

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
My nikka..this shyt is so intricate..and this was after puffy wrote Pac in jail and then shyt on him in the vibe, which kicked everything into high gear. If puffy keeps his mouth shut..none of this goes as far ad it did. They wanted Pac dead bc of what he knew..he was exposed to alot of street figures in N.Y. and what they did. Thats why he was shot up. Say what you want but dude had heart. In the face of certain death when lesser dudes wouldve back down he was ready to take it to a street level...fukkin nuts the size of grapefruits. Go back and listen to some of those songs. They was all low key threatening to kill each other.

Damn, I ain't know Puffy wrote pac in jail or that he shytted on him in vibe. I'm gonna have to look this up. That right there is crazy.

It's a shame they didn't chop it up and try to dead the issue.

Interesting, seems like a reach to me but Jay did know Big and he had love for Big. You never know because even when it came to street shyt Biggs and Emmory did big time in jail and Jay was able to walk away from them scenarios scot free. Maybe they took the wrap so he didn't have to but at the same time he come off as a slick dude lol. I doubt he is involved but we can't rule out anything when considering what happened.