Notorious Big Shooting Video: Killer Caught On Camera?

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
That isn't the shooter .... He's out ov frame .... I've past going back n fourth about big n pacs murders .... Baby lane killed pac n poochie killed big ... 1 thing I haven't figured out tho is I beileve the n.o.i is involoved with bigs murder but to what extent am not sure ....:jbhmm:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
damn, I wonder wtf was runnin through dudes head? sittin in the whip just waiting to kill one of the greatest musicians of all time.

"it's still crazy how them cock suckas hit up BIG."

"ALL HEAD SHOTS NO KIDNEY, STILL LOOKIN FOR THEM FOOLS WHO KILLED BIGGIE"
"we finna kill this mark"

still think its crazy..neither pac or big wanted to be in the cities that died in

both got into some shyt be4 they got killed..pac got in some shyt that didnt involved him..

lord knows what the dj quik vs biggie argument was..

biggie shoulda waited a yr or 2..to come to cali..hell even on the night he got killed..nikka shoulda been pope john paul deep security wise..no leaks or holes..

i still think its funny biggie ate his bullets..

but suge bought the same size as big...didnt get shyt but a graze..n pac got the bulk of it...ion even remember if anybody else in the suburban got hit

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
"we finna kill this mark"

still think its crazy..neither pac or big wanted to be in the cities that died in

both got into some shyt be4 they got killed..pac got in some shyt that didnt involved him..

lord knows what the dj quik vs biggie argument was..

biggie shoulda waited a yr or 2..to come to cali..hell even on the night he got killed..nikka shoulda been pope john paul deep security wise..no leaks or holes..

i still think its funny biggie ate his bullets..

but suge bought the same size as big...didnt get shyt but a graze..n pac got the bulk of it...ion even remember if anybody else in the suburban got hit
Biggies hit seemed way more professional/organized but they say it was just one of Suge boys that did it. We'll prolly never know the exact details with Bigs murder. Pacs murder is pretty much known

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
That isn't the shooter .... He's out ov frame .... I've past going back n fourth about big n pacs murders .... Baby lane killed pac n poochie killed big ... 1 thing I haven't figured out tho is I beileve the n.o.i is involoved with bigs murder but to what extent am not sure ....:jbhmm:

You think someone rejected divine intervention(extortion) and paid the price?:jbhmm: