Notorious Big Shooting Video: Killer Caught On Camera?

Murkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Tha Grizzle State
Were they looking at that nikka as he hopped into the Impala?
:ohhh:
BRO.....:gucci: they had balls, literally staring at your killer in the face.

I am amazed to this day that nobody could ID who that fukk nikka was that came out of nowhere and went in that car.

That whole area was lit up, where could he hide? :snoop::mindblown:

Where were the cops and surprisingly no witnesses in a fukking 5-10 FOOT RADIUS????????

Murkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Tha Grizzle State
i know but the seems like thats the shooter. it makes perfect sense considering how close to the shooting the guy is waiting

Well, he was the shooter because there were reportedly 2 people in that car.
He straight up did some action movie manuever and rushed:damn: there for some reason at the last minute. Something about that whole interaction always seemed off as fukk, the planning, timing, the location, etc.

Murkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Tha Grizzle State
naw he died immediately
i always thought it was him though:mjcry:

and i noticed the killer when i first seen the video
had me like :ohhh::whoo::damn:

I was :dame: trying to play "I, Spy" at that Impala too, (I just got back from work, eyesight is fukked from neon lights rn).
What continually disturbs me is, how did the dude filming this happened to be exactly where that was going down ATM?

:jbhmm:
When he switched the angle of viewpoint, he almost obscures the suspect's getaway car, so all you see is the SUV. He wasn't just there for THAT moment, nikka had already been waiting awhile for Big's ride to pass.
:sas2:
They didn't have CGI back then, editing was basic af and limited in recording capabilities.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
acutally the shooter had a blue suit on white shirt underneath the blue suit with a blue bow tie exactly like the nation of islam like fruit of islam.
Yea but the guy he identified turned out to be a mortgage broker..
Were they looking at that nikka as he hopped into the Impala?
:ohhh:
BRO.....:gucci: they had balls, literally staring at your killer in the face.

I am amazed to this day that nobody could ID who that fukk nikka was that came out of nowhere and went in that car.

That whole area was lit up, where could he hide? :snoop::mindblown:

Where were the cops and surprisingly no witnesses in a fukking 5-10 FOOT RADIUS????????

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
impala.jpg