NOVEMBER IS HIP-HOP HISTORY MONTH... DJ DANJ!! presents #MYHIPHOP side C (part 3 of 4) !!

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
PART 3 OF 4...

LISTEN/DOWNLOAD

LISTEN...

1- Welcome to the Terrordome- Public Enemy... 2- Raw- Big Daddy Kane... 3- Let the Rhythm Hit Em- Rakim... 4- I'm Mad- EPMD... 5- The nikka Ya Love To Hate- Ice Cube... 6- Talk Like Sex- Kool G Rap... 7- Come On Let's Move It- Special Ed... 8- Illegal Search- LL Cool J... 9- Mr. Goodbar- LL Cool J... 10- Jingling Baby (RMX)- LL Cool J... 11- Whirlwind Pyramid- The D.O.C... 12- Holler If Ya Hear Me- 2Pac... 13- Poppa Large- Ultramagnetic MCs... 14- Sound of the Zeekers- Leaders of the New School... 15- Kenny Parker Show- KRS-One... 16- JBs Comin' Thru- Jungle Brothers... 17- Fudge Pudge- Organized Konfusion... 18- fukk What U Heard- Diamond D... 19- Allah & Justice- Brand Nubian... 20- Bronx Bombas- Boogiemonsters... 21- 93 Til Infinity- Souls of Mischief... 22- Black Ice- Goodie MOB & Outkast... 23- It's Dark & Hell Is Hot- DMX... 24- Da Mystery of Chessboxin'- Wu-Tang Clan... 25- Bring the Pain- Method Man... 26- The Stomp- Ol' Dirty b*stard... 27- Winter Warz (verse)- Cappadonna... 28- Thugz Paradise- Tragedy Khadafi... 29- We On Top Of Thangs- The Council... 30- Only When I'm Drunk- Tha Alkaholiks... 31- Puppy Chow- Common... 32- Are U Ready- The Beatnuts... 33- What A nikka Know- KMD... 34- Roadrunner (RMX)- Chi-Ali... 35- Nuttin' But Flavor- Funkmaster Flex w/ Biz Markie... 36- Can I Get Open- Original Flavor... 37- Party & Bullshyt (REMIX)- Notorious B.I.G.

@Newark88 @mobbinfms @BmoreGorilla @hustlemania @seanlacosa @Wacky D @Knights89 @Big Skilly Films @SunZoo @H.L. @OnlyInCalifornia @Soundbwoy @Yoda @untaintedbeats @Art Barr @bigrodthe1 @DaHNIC82 @Rakim Allah @TEKBEATZ @Billy Ocean @hexagram23 @Jerz-2 @BronxFleezy @West Coast Avenger @September @FreshAIG

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
incredible tracklist...if welcome to the terrodome and the nikka ya love to hate dont move you, hip hop aint for you. :russ:

miss hip hop groups so I appreciate the brand nubian, beat nuts, organized kufusion, and the alkaholiks. These groups were so dope but still werent placed on the tier of tribe, epmd, wu, kast, etc but goes to show how deep groups were

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
incredible tracklist...if welcome to the terrodome and the nikka ya love to hate dont move you, hip hop aint for you. :russ:

miss hip hop groups so I appreciate the brand nubian, beat nuts, organized kufusion, and the alkaholiks. These groups were so dope but still werent placed on the tier of tribe, epmd, wu, kast, etc but goes to show how deep groups were

Terrordome is my favorite of many by PE... that shyt is the perfect PE track... shyt sounds like chaos.