Now I'm moving on to you black folks who eat "neck bones".

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
What about turkey necks?

:steviej: They hit the damn spot. My girl made some turkey necks and greens the other day. I took my first taste and was

BountifulNegligibleDikkops-max-1mb.gif

I called her from the living room where I was at and yelled. Bae these necks are bussin!:damn:

She peeked out the kitchen with her apron on and was

giphy.gif

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
What about turkey necks?

:steviej: They hit the damn spot. My girl made some turkey necks and greens the other day. I took my first taste and was

BountifulNegligibleDikkops-max-1mb.gif

I called her from the living room where I was at and yelled. Bae these necks are bussin!:damn:

She peeked out the kitchen with her apron on and was

giphy.gif
:dead:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only time I had neck bones (smoked turkey neck) was with my collard greens when my grandmother made them..I don't think any of my other relatives don't add it I don't think so its whatever to me..

Oxtails other other hand:ufdup:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
When I was a little girl, my granddad, before he passed used to talk about making neckbone sandwiches. I've never seen him eat one but...

I was baffled by the idea because I didn't know how'd he do such a thing considering it was composed of mostly bone 🤣 until I finally realized he'd deconstruct the bits of meat from the bone to make the sandwich 💀.

Never cared for turkey necks, I always favored the smoked or unsmoked pork ones, haven't had pork neckbones in a while but you buggin' 🥴, them thangs be thangin' 🤤 with some hot sauce, greens, or cabbage 👌🏾🤷🏾‍♀️.