Now That CP0 Has Blown his 4th 2-0 Lead, Can We Agree The "True Point Guard" Title Is Meaningless?

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
You stan Pierce and say he deserves a pass for all those losing years when he looked far worse than CP3.

Every squad and co-star CP3 has played with won more and looked better with him then they did without him.
Breh I meant loser as in personality/character, although I should have specified given the context of the thread

Did you see the dirty hit he had on Murray

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Breh I meant loser as in personality/character, although I should have specified given the context of the thread

Did you see the dirty hit h ine had on Murray

Yeah, I got to be objective, CP3 is the only legit dirty player I actually like.

Can't defend his history there. :beli:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I hope CP3 stans know that even in the slim chance that this Suns team wins the chip, that we ain't counting this as a title for him...they'll have won inspite of him :ufdup:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Didn't even watch the game. Saw the score somewhere from the middle of game and it was more than enough for me.

Chris is way past his prime. Who's job was to defend Murray? His or Booker's? 34 points, not looking good fam!
This is quintessential coli posting. :banderas:

Breh concedes to not even watching the game but has analysis about the game. :ohlawd: