Now that GTA 6 is coming out fr now, it's okay to admit GTA V is one of the greatest video games of all-time.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:childplease: :childplease: :childplease: foh. that's theproblem playing GTA online has gotten too toxic and stupidly frustrating because half those folks only play to cause chaos. just griefing you for no reason...
Make modder friends :smile:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
:gucci:
fukk that! interact with human beings all day, at work. I got to deal with friends and family calling all the time, neighbors, old co-workers, etc. it kind of sucks being an as to like person.

Other real people are the last thing I want to deal with when playing video games. Give me an expansive single player mode/campaign/sandbox, with lots of depth, I’m good. Online is only fun for 10 minutes before I go find something else to do. I don’t understand anybody trying to constantly be social, around the clock. That shyt is crazy to me.
I'm sorry to hear that for you. I have boundaries for the people in my life. I never find myself overwhelmed like that. But I can sympathize fornsure.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Game was good and fun but it never stuck with me the way the GTA 3 trilogy did.

It was an improvement on 4 but there was something missing. I had a great time with it for a month and then never thought about it again.

I get why people revere the series but I haven't truly loved a GTA game since San Andreas.
There was something about those stories I felt more immersed in

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
As someone who prefers the sorta realism mechanics (especially driving) of IV, I loved V. Didn't really do GTAO much though.

Superstar
Daps
I'm sorry to hear that for you. I have boundaries for the people in my life. I never find myself overwhelmed like that. But I can sympathize fornsure.

No need to apologize, I just don’t have the need you have, I guess

Superstar
Daps
As someone who prefers the sorta realism mechanics (especially driving) of IV, I loved V. Didn't really do GTAO much though.

I haven’t NOT loved a gta and I’ve been playing since 1&2 dropped. I would never say V is trash, I just enjoyed and still enjoy IV more.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I haven’t NOT loved a gta and I’ve been playing since 1&2 dropped. I would never say V is trash, I just enjoyed and still enjoy IV more.
I'm the same though if I'm honest the one I probably put the least amount of time in/have love for is probably San Andreas which I know puts me in the minority for GTA fans lol. I think SA just dropped at a bad time in my life and I couldn't latch onto it.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still haven't finished the story, and never will. I stopped fukking with onling because i hate the controls. Recently uninstalled the ps5 version even though i gave it a try again for 60fps.

i just think the game is limited. GTA6 looking more lively.

On terms of classics and overal impact, both 3 and 4 > 5, but thats just me though :yeshrug: