Now that GTA 6 is coming out fr now, it's okay to admit GTA V is one of the greatest video games of all-time.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:heh: I'll read a book or watch a movie if I need a good story. I play games to interact with other human beings.

:childplease: :childplease: :childplease: foh. that's theproblem playing GTA online has gotten too toxic and stupidly frustrating because half those folks only play to cause chaos. just griefing you for no reason...

Superstar
Daps
:heh: I'll read a book or watch a movie if I need a good story. I play games to interact with other human beings.

:gucci:
fukk that! interact with human beings all day, at work. I got to deal with friends and family calling all the time, neighbors, old co-workers, etc. it kind of sucks being an as to like person.

Other real people are the last thing I want to deal with when playing video games. Give me an expansive single player mode/campaign/sandbox, with lots of depth, I’m good. Online is only fun for 10 minutes before I go find something else to do. I don’t understand anybody trying to constantly be social, around the clock. That shyt is crazy to me.

Superstar
Daps
fukk a gta story, they are all just a bunch of movies scenes taped together

them hoes are meant to be played once and forgotten, the online is what keeps the game alive

Nah them shyts are meant to be enjoyed, and remembered, in a cinematic fashion. That’s why they’re made the way they are. Online is a pretty separate project that keeps all the short attention span, “can't sit still gotta fidget” players interested. For the rest of us online is boring as fukk.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Game was good and fun but it never stuck with me the way the GTA 3 trilogy did.

It was an improvement on 4 but there was something missing. I had a great time with it for a month and then never thought about it again.

I get why people revere the series but I haven't truly loved a GTA game since San Andreas.

SA is the GOAT game ever imo. shyt was a timeless classic fr.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
another reason why your profile should have your age next to it

if you are 23 and under ... your opinion on a decade old game shouldnt matter or exist

I got sick of playing but to say it was anything but groundbreaking and revolutionary would be denying entertainment history
most of yall aint even play all GTA's or understand the impact it had on gaming culture in general

same shyt with Mortal Kombat... if you werent there for 1 to release, or when 2 dropped and expanded... you shouldnt even have a normal opinion on X or 11

all the corny shyt people say about Vice City and 3 was done better and more expanded before then...factions werent a cut scene... they were real time worldly events like gang wars in San Andreas

you can control the stock market in GTA V by destroying random shipping trucks.... how you compare that to any other game or say some other game is deeper and better.... I cant fukk with you as a man and thats less than 1% of random things you can do that other games dont have.