Now that GTA 6 is coming out fr now, it's okay to admit GTA V is one of the greatest video games of all-time.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like gta5 but it's far from perfect. Took away a lot of unnecessary features like being able to be a taxi or ambulance for people. No 5 star wanted military that comes after you. Less accessible buildings. Can't even go in the damn hospital like you could in 4. No accessible buildings makes the world feel hollow in a way

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I don't really know how anyone outside of edgy teenagers find GTA to be an interesting franchise.
It’s an intrusive thought series
You playing it to do shyt you’ve thought about doing
But ain’t that crazy to do in your real life unless you a whole psychopath sir
Ie that’s what videogames are :skip:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Ehh, I'd say its spread a little too thin as far as where the story goes. RDR2 is the best at what they've been trying to do with their modern titles. I do agree it has to be mentioned if you're talking great games in the last decade though.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh, I'd say its spread a little too thin as far as where the story goes. RDR2 is the best at what they've been trying to do with their modern titles. I do agree it has to be mentioned if you're talking great games in the last decade though.
I think rdr2 is infinitely better than gta5 in almost every way

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People usually just say "I wanna go inside the buildings" without saying what for.

My bad for asking.
Naw you're good man, I wasn't trying to come off like a dikk but I def came off that way, so my bad. I have weird things I like in gaming that most people don't care about.