Now that GTA 6 is coming out fr now, it's okay to admit GTA V is one of the greatest video games of all-time.

Superstar
Daps
Explain how please

no-i-dont-think-i-will.gif

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Explain how please

The story was way better. Luis Niko and Johnny are better written characters and the way their stories interconnect was done way better than the 3 in GTA 5. And even side characters like Roman and Jacob are better than any side characters in 5 not named Lamar. Then there’s other characters like Dwayne, PlayboyX, Packie, Yusuf etc…The physics when it comes to getting shot/car crashes are better. Better fighting styles.

5 was good in its own right I guess but the story was trash. Franklin was busy whining all game, Trevor is a forced corny cac degenerate character and Michael is bleh. And the story was rushed with the “let’s get all our enemies in one swing” ending

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿 fukk you. You’re one of the reasons it took us forever to get GTA 6 in the first place

That being said you are correct it is one of the GOAT games

We (online players) are the reason the bytch will be as great as it will be. Ya'll think "going into every building" and dense populations will be made on a budget?

You're welcome.