Now that we’re grown, did the kids who got whoopings turn out any better(or worse) than the kids who didn’t ?

Did the kids you grew up with who got whooping turn out better or worse

• Better

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Worse

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • No difference on average

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Around the same but he was a lot more wild than me.
My brother got less ass whoopings than I did but he got his fair share. I went to prison at 16 he never went. Being honest I made sure he didn’t hang around me though. I didn’t want him involved with shyt I was doing. He changed his life around at an earlier age than me. I don’t see ass whoopings really mattering in those situations I just think one of us started caring and valuing life sooner. Once I got tired of going to jail and being a fukk up I changed my surroundings and the people I was around and I got my life straight

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Knowing my pops would give me the

punch-wile-e-coyote.gif

I can count my asswhuppins on one hand. :yeshrug:

My friends/cousins/people who I knew that got whooped all the time usually ended up a little worse. Shouldn't be the first line of correction for a kid.

Daps
Fear of my midget ass mother turned into not wanting to make her life miserable. Them beatings curbed my outwardly aggressive phase as well as cured me of a great number of bad habits living in poverty had led me to. The not wanting to shame my mama or have her dying early from stressing over me has saved a great number of lives........ coli rejoice.......a lot of you would have been food......
:what:

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Got my ass whooped when I was a kid and it didn’t really do much. Now when I came home with a janky report card and got put on punishment for a month straight that got me some act right :skip:
Facts I got used to ass whoopings they didn’t bother me. But being put in my room on punishment was 100xs worst. I turned 2 weeks into a whole summer 1 year jumping out my window every night. I just started bucking all the way and not coming home for days then

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Generation Z the ones who came/coming up with no corporal punishment since it’s seen as “wrong” today..

Why you think people so entitled now a days?

People who never got they ass beat for acting up or talking crazy/talking back..
I would say it started with Boomers who raised Gen X and Millenials. People been saying "you cant beat your kids no more" for 30 years and that might be too conservative. And its not true...kids still getting they ass beat. Most parents aint goin as far anymore, but kids still getting they ass beat.

Every nikka I know that is in jail, the streets, or the grave got they ass beat. So no, whoopings by themselves dont do shyt. Now I am far from anti corporal punishment. It has its place buts its nothing more than one of many tools of a good parent. It has a limited shelf life though. You still whoopin 16 year olds you fell short somewhere.

Daps
“Kids who didn’t”????

:gucci:

Where did yall grow up that you knew kids who didn’t get whooped?
Some of the worst people I grew up with didn't get whooped and was barely punished........I always looked at the like snitches because they was seeing daylight breathing outside air after committing some of the worst offenses