King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

clintonpantsuits2.gif

TRUMP IS A RACIST #I'MWITHHER

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Nuclear warfare is inefficient and dumb.

Why would you drop an indiscriminate bomb that damaged infrastructure and makes the land unusable for potentially years?

The future is smart weapons that disable only human movement and spares the environment so that the conquerer can come in and take advantage of already existing infrastructure and systems set up.

Anyone still proposing nuclear arms in 2017 and beyond and is a global leader is a buffoon.

Drones are not the answer either.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
The way they described Clinton’s foreign policy vision suggested that if elected president in November, she will escalate tensions with Russia, double down on military belligerence in the Middle East, and generally ignore the American public’s growing hostility to intervention.
“Nothing that [Clinton] did was more clear than the NATO coalition that she built to defend civilians in Libya,” said Sloat,
“I know Hillary cares more about Ukraine than the current president does,” Kagan replied. “[Obama] said to me [that he wouldn’t arm Ukraine because] he doesn’t want a nuclear war with Russia
“If, as I hope, Hillary Clinton is elected, she is going to immediately be confronting a country that is not where she is,” he said. “She is a believer in this world order. But a great section of the country is not and is going to require persuasion and education.”

Sloat agreed, arguing that “it’s dangerous” for people to draw anti-interventionist lessons from Libya and Iraq.

:scust: .I had to do a double take cos i thought it was an "onion" article.....These neo cons are insane

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
nah 2020 is the earliest this shyt might go... but anyway..

#WW3set is always taking members :blessed:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
White people destroyed the world and we can't do nuffin bout it :wow:

WW3 is inevitable. Economists, futurists and political scientists have all predicted it. Humans are bloodthirsty. Most of yall would have caught a body by now if you didn't fear jail. Some nikkas here actually have commited murder :mjpls: Enjoy our current quality of life as much as you can, because it will be gone by 2020. No more memes and hip hop. It will be survival 24/7.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
How are you guys gonna blame this one on white people when its black people that are voting her in at 98% rates?
;black people are less than 13% of the american population so I really don't know what point you're trying to get across. It's white people supporting her every which way.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
;black people are less than 13% of the american population so I really don't know what point you're trying to get across. It's white people supporting her every which way.

If we assume both Hillary and Trump will split 50% of the total vote, that means the 13% black population will account for about 1/4 of all Hillary votes (assuming 98% turnout for her). I'm just saying you guys can't blame "white people" for her disastrous foreign policies (if it comes to that) when 1/4 of her total votes are from black people. I'm just being wise its not a big deal.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
If we assume both Hillary and Trump will split 50% of the total vote, that means the 13% black population will account for about 1/4 of all Hillary votes (assuming 98% turnout for her). I'm just saying you guys can't blame "white people" for her disastrous foreign policies (if it comes to that) when 1/4 of her total votes are from black people. I'm just being wise its not a big deal.
What do votes mean in the long run?

At the end of the day....financing from wall street, lobbying, defense contractors, the 1%, jews, and the immediate government officials in Hillary's circle are the ones running the show. black people dont even make up 5% of those circles total. Last time i checked those circles were glaringly white.

we dont own these banks
we dont own the companies that produce weapons
we dont own these politicians

how are you going to say black people are contributing to her warhawk angle when all we can contribute is a vote? You are being intellectually dishonest because it seems deep down inside you're all sad that the people destroying this planet through warfare, corruption, greed, and oppression all look like you.

This comes of as white liberal/conservative deflection designed to place the blame for political fukkery on an underclass and marginalized population that doesnt impact much.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
What do votes mean in the long run?

At the end of the day....financing from wall street, lobbying, defense contractors, the 1%, jews, and the immediate government officials in Hillary's circle are the ones running the show. black people dont even make up 5% of those circles total. Last time i checked those circles were glaringly white.

we dont own these banks
we dont own the companies that produce weapons
we dont own these politicians

how are you going to say black people are contributing to her warhawk angle when all we can contribute is a vote? You are being intellectually dishonest because it seems deep down inside you're all sad that the people destroying this planet through warfare, corruption, greed, and oppression all look like you.

This comes of as white liberal/conservative deflection designed to place the blame for political fukkery on an underclass and marginalized population that doesnt impact much.

I never once said white people would be innocent in your situation. Just that the blame would be on white, black, and Latino people that vote in a known war hawk. Its that simple. Someone tried to blame all the worlds problems on white people. Thats a farce and that and only that was my point.

how are you going to say black people are contributing to her warhawk angle when all we can contribute is a vote?

A vote is one of the most powerful tools we have to guide our country forward. If you choose to use your power to elect a war hawk, then you're partly responsible for her actions, right? This whole "we don't have power so we can't be responsible" thing is horse shyt.