Nuclear War on the table in 2017 and beyond

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I never once said white people would be innocent in your situation. Just that the blame would be on white, black, and Latino people that vote in a known war hawk. Its that simple. Someone tried to blame all the worlds problems on white people. Thats a farce and that and only that was my point.

how are you going to say black people are contributing to her warhawk angle when all we can contribute is a vote?

A vote is one of the most powerful tools we have to guide our country forward. If you choose to use your power to elect a war hawk, then you're partly responsible for her actions, right? This whole "we don't have power so we can't be responsible" thing is horse shyt.
You really believe votes matter like that....especially when it comes to the electoral college?

Especially when it comes to the leaked DNC emails that pretty much said Hillary would be the Democratic Presidential Nominee and Bernie didn't have a chance?

This election is a shyt show....Hillary pretty much has the White House in her possesion. What reason is there even to vote? This has already been bought and paid for. So ultimately our votes don't matter.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
You really believe votes matter like that....especially when it comes to the electoral college?

Especially when it comes to the leaked DNC emails that pretty much said Hillary would be the Democratic Presidential Nominee and Bernie didn't have a chance?

This election is a shyt show....Hillary pretty much has the White House in her possesion. What reason is there even to vote? This has already been bought and paid for. So ultimately our votes don't matter.

I actually generally agree with your overall theme in this reply so I won't go further.