nWo Wolfpac about to get revived brehs

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
no one will ever convince me that nWo Hollywood was cooler than the wolfpac even tho they had less members

Nash
Konnan
Macho
Sting
Luger

vs

Hogan
Bagwell
Norton
Virgil
Bischoff
Brian Adams
The Giant
Scott Hall
Hennig/Rude
Horace

I wish you could flip Konnan and Luger for Hall/Hennig/Rude:russ:

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
You have no idea. I was in middle school during the NWO hay-day. We had kids grouping together repping NWO Wolfpack, NWO Hollywood, Stang, LWO, NOD and DX, All the girls in school use to watch too getting into the conversations about what happened on Nitro & RAW. Since I grew up in Florida, all the kids were watching Nitro instead of RAW.

I feel old as shyt now :mjcry:
i remember one time my dad said wwf was fake and wcw was real :russ: made me actually like raw better tilll i came to my senses

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Can't believe they JUST added the Wolfpack shirt to the WWE Shop. Stupid ass WWE been missing out on all kinds of money just to reinforce some moronic anti-WCW propaganda. They shoulda had all that old NWO gear on their site YEARS ago. All these shyts.
nwowolf.jpg
nwooutsidersredlogo.jpg
syxx.jpg
HollywoodHulkHogan.jpg

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Wolf Pac another all time overrated stable.

But of old white dudes just copying shyt that one of them saw on BET 5 years earlier. I get it though, if you were really young when that shyt was popping it might have seemed cool, but go back and watch that shyt again as an adult. It's corny as fukk.

Wrasslin back then was criticized for it's low quality. Go read any crz rant from that era.

Art Barr

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
You think in 2030, folks will be wearing Booty-O's shirts on this same retro tip? :mjgrin:

Maybe. The more obscure niche, the more retro, the more some hipsters thirsting for nostalgia will

I mean they fukking brought Chalk Line jackets back out last year in NYC and the Bret and Razor ones sold and they from the dead New Generation era

Just depends on how nostalgic people are

Realstically though in about 10-20 years it'll be CM Punk and Bullet Club and Daniel Bryan stuff

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
i remember one time my dad said wwf was fake and wcw was real :russ: made me actually like raw better tilll i came to my senses

I remember my dad would always watch WCW over the WWF. He slowly stopped watching wrestling once WCW died out. He'll still occasionally watch it every once in awhile, but WCW closing & losing wrestling fans is really no joke.

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
:mjlol: Well then its time to bring out the LWO and Goldberg Kmart shirts.

I was from Connecticut as a kid and only watched WWF but when I moved down to Georgia and started to watch WCW and remembered Hall and Nash I went crazy. I thought Wolf Pac were the coolest stable in WCW/WWF at the time. I would say shyt like "NWO Wolfpac 4-4-4-Lyfe":mjlol: