nWo Wolfpac about to get revived brehs

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
no one will ever convince me that nWo Hollywood was cooler than the wolfpac even tho they had less members

Nash
Konnan
Macho
Sting
Luger

vs

Hogan
Bagwell
Norton
Virgil
Bischoff
Brian Adams
The Giant
Scott Hall
Hennig/Rude
Horace

Wolfpack Was A Desperate Attempt At Keeping the nWo Thing Going When It Was Pretty Much Over, Luger And Sting Negate Any Cool Points They Might Of Had

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I remember my dad would always watch WCW over the WWF. He slowly stopped watching wrestling once WCW died out. He'll still occasionally watch it every once in awhile, but WCW closing & losing wrestling fans is really no joke.

For real. WCW going under was probably one of the worst things that happened to wrestling (life tragedies aside).

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Can you elaborate on that a bit?

Eliminated direct US competition to the WWF. Without legit comp, Vince feels he can run his company on cruise control. He was at his best in terms of ideas and such when there was a real threat and his feet were held to the fire. He has never viewed TNA nor ROH as a threat (nor should he), so there was never a sense of urgency to change anything.

Apex

Banned
Daps
Eliminated direct US competition to the WWF. Without legit comp, Vince feels he can run his company on cruise control. He was at his best in terms of ideas and such when there was a real threat and his feet were held to the fire. He has never viewed TNA nor ROH as a threat (nor should he), so there was never a sense of urgency to change anything.
The Ruthless Aggression era was dope too, though.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The Ruthless Aggression era was dope too, though.

Agreed, but ratings were already in decline. People enjoyed the competition of flipping back and forth, and having options in general. A whole bunch of stuff turned people off from the WWE (or even wrestling itself) and WCW (and to a lesser extent ECW) folding was a huge reason.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I remember my dad would always watch WCW over the WWF. He slowly stopped watching wrestling once WCW died out. He'll still occasionally watch it every once in awhile, but WCW closing & losing wrestling fans is really no joke.
People don't realize how true this is. A lot of those fans haven't come back.