NXT Debut of. ..Spoiler obviously

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
That's not what I mean. They are not developing the green guys down there. When was the last time an guy from their system actually came up and won the strap? Bo Dallas? Their Main event scene is dominated by already established Indy guys. The other guys just flounder and then when they get to the main roster they flop.
they got Roman as the top guy so i dont think much else matters for them

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I like that they're letting these guys keep there name.

Came in here to say this. Glad there not changing Joe's name to Joey Samoey, Young's to Eric Elder, or Shinsuke's name to Mosaka Ching or some shyt :manny: .They did it for the first wave of Indy guys that we're in FCW (Rollins, Ambrose etc)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm happy to see the serviceable TNA guys landing ok

WWE using known & experienced entities as "gatekeepers" to help their new guys is smart, not sure how people can see it otherwise.

As much as some of us love NXT it is a touring developmental brand. There's a lotta cats that just left cross fit/football that are having to learn on the fly. You need vets in the meanwhile.

lol @ gatekeepers. If they really cared about developing their homegrown talent, why the fukk are all these indie darlings only beefing with each other. Outside of their one singles push every three months (Corbin, now the Drifter) they rarely put homegrown guys in feuds against indie guys. Matter of fact, Balor was the longest reigning NXT champion, but has he defended his title even once against an NXT homegrown talent? They need to push these guys into the deep more and see if they'll swim or sink, but they're too shook of that exposing how bad they are at developing homegrown talent.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trips and these neckbeards really got these washed up TNA rejects thinking they're about to get a real run in the E :dead:

Styles is a special case because he's still got his athleticism. Eric Young and the rest of these guys are destined to do jobs for Neville, Cesaro, etc.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
lol @ gatekeepers. If they really cared about developing their homegrown talent, why the fukk are all these indie darlings only beefing with each other. Outside of their one singles push every three months (Corbin, now the Drifter) they rarely put homegrown guys in feuds against indie guys. Matter of fact, Balor was the longest reigning NXT champion, but has he defended his title even once against an NXT homegrown talent? They need to push these guys into the deep more and see if they'll swim or sink, but they're too shook of that exposing how bad they are at developing homegrown talent.
All of their good homegrown talent are working tag teams right now ironically (American Alpha, Big E, Enzo and Cass) or in the Woman's divisions.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
for all we know he is coming in to put over a bunch of dudes. If they had plans for him they'd give him a new name right? He's not on Joe, AJ or Shinsuke levelof fame right? I dont watch that hillbilly program he came from to know

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
They're finally signing TNA stars....

Kurt Angle on deck, @Dog Based Gremlin gonna get his revenge :wow:
I figured out why Kirk is never coming back, aside from being on perennial death watch. If he comes in for a few dates or even one, it will make him more valuable to TNA or ROH or someone else. Vince either gotta sign him to a legends deal and babysit him like Flair or stay away completely

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That NXT, which is suppose to be developmental for young guys, is becoming a breeding ground for Indy dorks and washed TNA stars. And EY fukking sucks

You must have missed ey ramping to be arguably the best active heel in the biz in any promotion.

This is not the ey MVP had to swerve.
This is a totally new relaunch of ey from a comedic character.
There is no way you can diss ey since he turned heel.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:mindblown: wtf? that's eric young? it's been years since i watched tna, buddy was like an awkward blonde guy. he stepped his shyt up after that or what?

Yes, ey is arguably the best all around convincable heel in the biz in any promotion.

Art Barr

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Good for EY getting that nice check...now if WWE had any sense they would move him to the main roster to show that greasy washroom attendant Dean Ambrose how a loose cannon wrestler is supposed to perform.