Daps
Reppin
NULL
ezgif-4-aefcb55156.gif

IN

Trips

Superstar
Daps
NXT is all in - No pun intended on Women's Wrestling. So many women's matches the last few weeks and this card. Don't like the picture they used for Lyla on the title card. But I'm sure the match will be fine. Wonder how Scrappy and Jacy gonna cost Chase U.

Also Lexis King - You're momma called you Brian ... I'm gonna call you Brian

And don't forget

HIM did it

:sadcam:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
They're obviously tryna imply Melo is the one who took Trick out, and the break up/feud is definitely happening...

BUT...

I actually think its going to end up being Wes Lee, jealous that Trick is getting all the opportunities he didn't, who did it.

It'd be AMAZING to watch the age old "crabs in a bucket" mentality that plagues our (black) people play out between two highly talented black men who can really cut a good promo and sell it. And it's a great way to reintroduce Wes Lee into the fold. He already was hinting towards a heel turn before leaving anyway.

WWE is in a really good place right now overall. I hope my prediction is right.

Last edited:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
They're obviously tryna imply Melo is the one who took Trick out, and the break up/feud is definitely happening...

BUT...

I actually think its going to end up being Wes Lee, jealous that Trick is getting all the opportunities he didn't, did it.

It'd be AMAZING to watch the age old "crabs in a bucket" mentality that plagues our (black) people play out between two highly talented black men who can really cut a good promo and sell it. And it's a great way to reintroduce Wes Lee into the fold. He already was hinting towards a heel turn before leaving anyway.

WWE is in a really good place right now overall. I hope my prediction is right.

It makes too much sense really. The tired trope of the best friend turning on one another is not necessary at all.