Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
You just can't rush every guy to the main roster just because you think they are ready. Trick still needs NXT, he's got lots more to improve on but Bron and Melo should be on Raw or SD for good by the time WM season ends.
2030 is 6 years away. I didn't say tomorrow, but you wanna strike while popularity is high. because for Trick, if you ever change his theme song, a lot of his current aura and pops are gone. Whoop That Trick can make the company some money. they should all be on the MR by 2025...

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
2030 is 6 years away. I didn't say tomorrow, but you wanna strike while popularity is high. because for Trick, if you ever change his theme song, a lot of his current aura and pops are gone. Whoop That Trick can make the company some money. they should all be on the MR by 2025...
Just trust the process. All we can do is watch.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever

Or Trick can peak too early and being 'deveared three years later.

If the best he can do is a over theme song, then he definitely needs to get some more reps.

Just watch NXT, breh :hubie:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I think this is where Thea and Brinley had their Spider-Meme moment. 😂

GF78rwkX0AAJn_q

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Or Trick can peak too early and being 'deveared three years later.

If the best he can do is a over theme song, then he definitely needs to get some more reps.

Just watch NXT, breh :hubie:

The new Ty Dillinger. Melo told us he was just a hype man... old champ for two days ass

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
The new Ty Dillinger. Melo told us he was just a hype man... old champ for two days ass
That's when Melo's hate took over, when Trick left No Mercy as NA Champ and Melo left w/o his NXT title.

Plus it was three days. If you gonna hate at least be accurate. :ufdup: