RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
That's when Melo's hate took over, when Trick left No Mercy as NA Champ and Melo left w/o his NXT title.

Plus it was three days. If you gonna hate at least be accurate. :ufdup:

Melo the one that said champ for 2 days lmao. And you mean that's when Trick got a big head and thought he could be HIM.... he beat Dominick of all people.

Then Melo offered to be at his side on the rematch and Trick said "nah Melo I gotta do this the right way" and then 3 members of Judgment day cheated to help Dom win... and then Trick became greedy and convinced the guest GM (Cody) to put him in a fatal fourway for the number one contender that Melo was already in without telling him... That's snake shyt

#WEDONTMISS :ufdup:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Melo the one that said champ for 2 days lmao. And you mean that's when Trick got a big head and thought he could be HIM.... he beat Dominick of all people.

Then Melo offered to be at his side on the rematch and Trick said "nah Melo I gotta do this the right way" and then 3 members of Judgment day cheated to help Dom win... and then Trick became greedy and convinced the guest GM (Cody) to put him in a fatal fourway for the number one contender that Melo was already in without telling him... That's snake shyt

#WEDONTMISS :ufdup:
:hhh:
Yeah and you repeated it like a good sheep instead of knowing the facts.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
What? :scust:

You drinking the same shyt as Melo breh? :dahell:
3297876358_9ccbca65b3.jpg

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Trick gonna whoop that ass and send Melo running to SmackDown!

And that's all it is, and that's all it's gone be! :ufdup:

Diesel beat HBKs ass and then they became friends again later on... it's all good. Like I said I fukk with Trick but Melo is the GOAT. I'll be ready when TrickMelo gang reunites in a few years