Albums NxWorries (Anderson .Paak & Knxwledge) - New Album (Confirmed Done 09/05/23)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Maybe it's because Paak is a real one and didn't feel like abandoning Nxworries considering YesLawd is better than any of the solo projects that he put out after inking with Dre.

:jbhmm:
Ventura is better. I like the nxworries album overall but it was kind of disappointing after the first two tracks that were released (Suede, Link Up) early.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ventura is better. I like the nxworries album overall but it was kind of disappointing after the first two tracks that were released (Suede, Link Up) early.
🧢
Ventura was a better effort than the first Interscope album, but they both weren't touching YesLawd or Malibu imo.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
🧢
Ventura was a better effort than the first Interscope album, but they both weren't touching YesLawd or Malibu imo.
I agree Malibu>Ventura but Ventura was definitely better than YesLawd to me. Kinda feel like Paak and knx may work better together in the context of a solo album, instead of as a group. Their best 3-5 tracks alongside the more dynamic shyt he produces with his band would be a nice mix.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel paak @ at some stage should swing for the fences and make that one real iconic album and really push himself

He has had the kollabs , the pop look , the underground

But he still hasn’t skratched the surface , he has so much potential to even go further:manny:

if him in Dre got in the Stu and dre wasn’t on auto pilot and pushed himself from a production standpoint that we are seein like wit Marsha

:whoo: :ehh: