NY ranks #3 in nation for number of White Supremacists groups

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
klan-rally.jpg

New York ranks third in the nation for number of hate groups — including neo-Nazi organizations and the Ku Klux Klan — according to a new report by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

There are 44 hate organizations throughout New York State identified by the nonprofit legal advocacy group. They include the American Defense League, an anti-Muslim assembly; the Aryan Strikeforce, a neo-Nazi party, and the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

New York’s high ranking is in part due to the 19 racist skinhead, white nationalist and neo-Nazi organizations that call the state home. California and Florida lead the list, and New Jersey ties for third.
New York ranks No. 3 in nation for number of hate groups

LOL @ "Aryan Strikeforce" :mjlol:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember I was walking at night in Binghamton with a lady friend of mine, trying to get it in, and a drunk white guy came up to us talking about some nonsense. He then said something to my lady friend, and then looked at me thinking I was mad. He then said, "hold up brother it's cool. You both look nice, but I think you want to get home now":usure:

We was on the more white side of town, so I knew what that meant:patrice:

I didn't want her to see how I felt, because I didn't want to look like a scared sucker, but when he left, I made sure we got our ass back to the other side of town:sadcam:

Chick had me over there just to make her boyfriend jealous, like I 'm a fool, and didn't know.
p*ssy was not worth me going missing because of some racists shytheads:scust:

shyt is real in them little towns of New York state!

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I remember I was walking at night in Binghamton with a lady friend of mine, trying to get it in, and a drunk white guy came up to us talking about some nonsense. He then said something to my lady friend, and then looked at me thinking I was mad. He then said, "hold up brother it's cool. You both look nice, but I think you want to get home now":usure:

We was on the more white side of town, so I knew what that meant:patrice:

I didn't want her to see how I felt, because I didn't want to look like a scared sucker, but when he left, I made sure we got our ass back to the other side of town:sadcam:

Chick had me over there just to make her boyfriend jealous, like I 'm a fool, and didn't know.
p*ssy was not worth me going missing because of some racists shytheads:scust:

shyt is real in them little towns of New York state!

You experienced a sun down town

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
NY has like 20 million residence

I bet #1 and #2 are Cali and TX

came in to put that.

If there was a "hate group per person" ratio or whatever I'd guess places like Mississippi and Alabama would be a lot higher.

Edit.

The Coli said black that live in the south lost because of racism down here tho:ohhh:

I just did some research. Top 2 states with the highest concentration of hate groups. Not saying the north isn't as bad but there can be a case that it is definitely more prevalent and obviously more historic in the south.

2. Arkansas
> Hate groups per 1 million:
> Number of hate groups: 20 (14th most)
> Adults with at least bachelor’s degree: 20.6% (3rd lowest)
> Pct. pop. identifying as white: 77.9% (3rd smallest)

With 20 active hate groups and just under 3 million residents, Arkansas is home to the second highest ratio of hate groups per million residents in the country. In the city of Harrison alone, there are four distinct Ku Klux Klan chapters, including Knights of the KKK and Knights Party Veterans League. There appears to be a relationship between poor rates of educational attainment and the presence of racist groups. Just over 20% of Arkansas residents have a bachelor’s degree or higher, the third lowest rate in the country

1. Mississippi
> Hate groups per 1 million:
> Number of hate groups: 22 (12th most)
> Adults with at least bachelor’s degree: 4 (20.4% 2nd smallest)
> Pct. pop. identifying as white: 59.0% (3rd lowest)

With a population of 3 million and 22 active hate groups, Mississippi has the highest concentration of hate groups in the country. Poorly educated populations are among the most likely to participate in hate groups. Only 20.4% of adults in the state have a bachelor’s degree or higher, the second smallest share in the U.S. The Council Of Conservative Citizens, a white nationalist group, has chapters in four cities across the state, while the black separatist group Nation of Islam has chapters in three

10 States With the Most Hate Groups

Last edited: