NY ranks #3 in nation for number of White Supremacists groups

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
This as well.

try flying a confederate flag around here...see how well that goes.

Especially in North Brooklyn...
:francis:
I ain't never seen no shyt like that either. Maybe these little tiny towns up here but that shyt ain't going down in Syracuse, Buffalo, Rochester etc. Not in the city, maybe the suburbs or something

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You don't associate NYC with hate groups because we don't have many. If any.

NY as a whole is a different story but who cares about NY if it's not NYC
I agree.

NYC is the most progressive city in America when it comes to race relations. Sure, not perfect, but nowhere is.

NY state is another story...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I ain't never seen no shyt like that either. Maybe these little tiny towns up here but that shyt ain't going down in Syracuse, Buffalo, Rochester etc. Not in the city, maybe the suburbs or something
From growing up in Pennsylvania I just think this country breeds hate groups and racism by nature.

This country is overwhelmingly white....there are many areas in this country where it's almost 100% white.

Combine that with everyone being socialized under the same umbrella in a country of states divided by 50 with 300+ million people and have WHITE as the default identity, you really have a great recipe for fascism.

There's a reason why white americans were seen as the greatest threat in the world last year...more than whites in European countries.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Lol yeah the big 3...
The worst part about racism in Pittsburgh? Is how much in general it denies it's racism.

Most liveable city in America my ass...seriously. It's home to the poorest black community in America and is one of the most segregated cities in the country. You just can't be black and live in Pittsburgh. There's nothing black to do...the black singles scene is terrible, there is no black professional scene, the majority of black people work low wage jobs like fast food, cleaning, and that's it. Black people don't even make up a significant portion of the retail industry there as employees. Go to any mall there, damn near all the employees are white. You'll be at mcdonalds, all the employees are black and the manager is white. Even road construction workers are majority white.

At times the black unemployment rate in Pittsburgh feels like it's over 30%.

The majority of women of color there date white guys. Even most black women there date white guys. Most black men there I see them alone with no women when they out and about...if you don't play sports women don't fukk with you.
Unless you play for the steelers or pirates, good luck finding employment as a black man.

I swear, that city truly hates black people with a passion.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:

635839753024711485379093108_tumblr_m6v8aoogTD1qbww8uo1_1280.jpg

NYC is just a tiny piece of land relative the the state. Besides the NYPD you won't see any hate groups in the city. They're not dumb enough to roll around the 5 boroughs.

The coli stays obsessed with NYC and never even been here.