NY Times saying Kelce created the fade

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
But nobody is crediting Travis for the fade. Young white fans who don't know what a Caesar/fade is just call it what they know it as. And what their white barber would understand.

Odell Beckham Jr. had kids going in asking for his cut, instead of asking for a burst fade.
It’s going the way of “woke”. We know the true definition, but they are really trying to redefined it.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
even white folks are arguing with that article, they claim its the military cut "high and tight" they had in service.

Not quite though. thats just short on the top and bald on the bottom. and fade is a gradual difference from the short to the bald section

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why I believe the Ancient Egyptians were black. Cause all white people do is steal and lie.

All they do it take things black people do, repackage it and bring it to their white audience.

Whenever I get in arguments on Reddit about Egypt, I always ask them to explain why Egyptians called Punt/Ethiopia the land of their ancestors :heh: This isn't Afrocentric babble either but, they legit verifiably called it "Ta-Netjer....Land of the God". Of course, Reddit Cacs have yet to answer this question across multiple years :heh:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
even white folks are arguing with that article, they claim its the military cut "high and tight" they had in service.

Not quite though. thats just short on the top and bald on the bottom. and fade is a gradual difference from the short to the bald section

facts don't matter to these people :manny:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
This is why I believe the Ancient Egyptians were black. Cause all white people do is steal and lie.

They tell you the moors arnt black and yet Spain and other European countries have annual celebrations where they don blackface and moorish attire to celebrate the defeat of the moors.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
They know it’s called a fade. If they just called it a fade though, would anyone be talking about the article? It’s underreporting to get people talking on social media.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Please tell me people put their foots on the writers neck. Dumb bytch

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New york times is getting desperate. Readership MUST be down.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
now that you mention it

I HAVE seen this hair popping up everywhere lately
dis-belief-surprised.gif