NYC inks $77M emergency hotels contract to shelter migrants. Mayor promises to not allow a child or family to sleep on the street.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
More migrant threads, at the same time the GOP media is also pushing anti migrant propaganda. Be really fukk cool if the
Mods got their asses and stop allowing TLR to be used as a Psyop

But they won’t tho

You’re posting in a thread that’s most likely being started by a right wing opreative. Wouldn’t waste too much time on it

Same thing happened with the trans stuff, same thing happened with lgbq stuff, same
Thing happened with (insert any democrat “scandal”)… etc TLR is quite literally in lockstep with racist/bigoted/white supremacist online media and oddly no question it
this you ?

I’d hit but my taste in women is all over the place :heh: :yeshrug:

:scust:

WATTBA. People are actually thirsting for this.

TEXAS MANDINGO

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
tumblr_inline_oudmj0fwYl1ts1xwi_500.gif

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Here is what I've noticed with some of you who are defending this. You have far more sympathy for non-Black migrants than you do for Black citizens. Have far more sympathy for really anyone else, than you do for Black people who have already been here and suffering.

The narrative you are given to run with is more important to some of you than the actual consequences of the actions being done. So much so, that if those actions harm Black people, many of you will attempt to hide it and shut it down in favor of continually to support the narrative that was handed to you.. Really, you are just a mirror image of the Maga, using the same tactics that they use, in support of your own side.

Last edited: