NYC Mayor Eric Adams decries remote work: 'You can't stay home in your pajamas all day'

USMaroon

Pro
Daps
I dont get it. Why we talkin about this now. He said that shyt a year ago ... :dahell:

Daps
I hate that small talk bullshyt. I be like "leave me thee fukk alone."

A lot of weirdos wanna go back to the office just to engage in that small talk again.

My boss passively aggressively sent an email saying everyone had to have our cameras on during our morning Zoom meetings. I was the only one with my camera off. During COVID, everyone was chatting after the meetings, and talking about what was going on in their lives. After a couple of weeks, I caught on, and logged off IMMEDIATELY after the meeting. I don’t care what these people are doing. I wasn’t chatty at the office. So why the hell would I miss them, and care how they’re feeling. I’m friendly, but I’m not sharing my personal life with them. I got into a relationship, and got married in the last two years. They don’t need to know that.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
My boss passively aggressively sent an email saying everyone had to have our cameras on during our morning Zoom meetings. I was the only one with my camera off. During COVID, everyone was chatting after the meetings, and talking about what was going on in their lives. After a couple of weeks, I caught on, and logged off IMMEDIATELY after the meeting. I don’t care what these people are doing. I wasn’t chatty at the office. So why the hell would I miss them, and care how they’re feeling. I’m friendly, but I’m not sharing my personal life with them. I got into a relationship, and got married in the last two years. They don’t need to know that.
I legit :dwillhuh: at how willingly ppl tell about their lives to co-workers.

I'm here to make my money and browse the net on my downtime:pachaha:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he's right, covid is over, why are yall still dikk riding WFH
I know multiple people who are saving a shyt ton on childcare/after school by being able to work from home. If you can effectively get your work done from your home what is the issue.

fukk those property owners, they better convert to residential