NYC Really Is Like The '80s Again: The 2022 New York Yankees Season Thread

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont get these pitchers, youre not gonna be bill buckner, you give up a homerun in a meaningless reg season game for both teams, does anyone really remember who gave up maris 61 or mcguire 62 or bonds 71? no they dont. stop being a p*ssy and pitch to him

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
I’m finally :unimpressed: at his plate appearances at this point.

If he does it, great. If he doesn’t, that’s okay too.

Between p*ssy managers, p*ssy pitchers, and Judge pressing for two weeks, shyt feels anticlimatic

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
i dont get these pitchers, youre not gonna be bill buckner, you give up a homerun in a meaningless reg season game for both teams, does anyone really remember who gave up maris 61 or mcguire 62 or bonds 71? no they dont. stop being a p*ssy and pitch to him
Judge has struck out 3 times today.

Are we now at the point where we’re just mad they’re not intentionally throwing cement mixers for him?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Because throwing 3-1 sliders in the dirt is being competitive :comeon:
Then take the pitch. If Judge is swinging at sliders in the dirt, that’s not on the pitcher.

The only downside statistically for Judge this year is that he strikes out an insane amount still, to the point where that’s really the only way to get him out.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then take the pitch. If Judge is swinging at sliders in the dirt, that’s not on the pitcher.

The only downside statistically for Judge this year is that he strikes out an insane amount still, to the point where that’s really the only way to get him out.
i agree he should take the walks but point still stands they arent pitching to him , dudes have no pride

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX

Who says he hasn’t been taking pitches?

He has 19 walks and 15 K’s since hitting his 59th. And I’d say 12 of them were unintentionally intentional.

Pitching around him yesterday down 4-0 made no sense. Brandon Hyde didn’t even care that the lineup added another 4 runs, as long as the record wasn’t set on his watch

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who says he hasn’t been taking pitches?

He has 19 walks and 15 K’s since hitting his 59th. And I’d say 12 of them were unintentionally intentional.

Pitching around him yesterday down 4-0 made no sense. Brandon Hyde didn’t even care that the lineup added another 4 runs, as long as the record wasn’t set on his watch
dude was literally out there throwing batting practice except to Judge suddenly he wasnt near the plate, straight p*ssy