NYC Really Is Like The '80s Again: The 2022 New York Yankees Season Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
All rise...:salute:

The Bonds nonsense has to die, that man still has that record...I hate how mothafukkas act like damn near half the league wasn't juiced including the pitchers to dismiss that mans accomplishment...fukk that bullshyt, if you're going to dismiss Bonds, you have to dismiss EVERYONE from that era...Every single record from that era needs an asterisk, not just the homerun record if you want to play that stupid game...

That said Judge 62 is more impressive IMO, no juice, elevated mound pitchers advantage in a reliever era where nobody else has hit 45 this season...No denying this mans monumental accomplishment is bigger than just AL homerun record...

Next up 28, the only number that matters...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That said Judge 62 is more impressive IMO, no juice, elevated mound pitchers advantage in a reliever era where nobody else has hit 45 this season...No denying this mans monumental accomplishment is bigger than just AL homerun record...

Don't do this. judge will have had about 100 more ABs than Bonds in '01 because Bonds also had 175 BBs that year. Bonds could also hit relievers throwing upper 90s-100mph regardless.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It’s the new American League record and Yankees record

Still don’t care. When Maris hit 62, they put an asterisk next to it.

Jeter’s 3000 hit > this.

Judge might not even come back next year.

The only record I care about at this point is extending the World Series titles record.

And nobody cared about the NL home run record which stood damn near 30 years longer than the actual league record before McGwire broke it.

And

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Still don’t care. When Maris hit 62, they put an asterisk next to it.

Jeter’s 3000 hit > this.

Judge might not even come back next year.

The only record I care about at this point is extending the World Series titles record.

And nobody cared about the NL home run record which stood damn near 30 years longer than the actual league record before McGwire broke it.

And
Because the year before McGwire hit 70, he hit 58 (which woulda been more than the NL Record), but McGwire switched leagues that year.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Don't do this. judge will have had about 100 more ABs than Bonds in '01 because Bonds also had 175 BBs that year. Bonds could also hit relievers throwing upper 90s-100mph regardless.
Stat wise Bond’s 2004 season what better than his home run record season. 232 walks will probably never come close to being broken. Ruth held the record with 170 for 77 years before Bonds broke it. Then he broke it 2 more times. Bonds had more intentional walks in 2004 than most players have in total walks over an entire season.