NYPD officer in critical condition(AX attack)

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
7Gr5Bar.gif

Last edited:

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
what they didnt mention is that an innocent bystander is also in critical condition after getting hit by a stray police bullet. in these situations the DA and police usually blame the suspect they were shooting at, even though it is a police bullet that struck a pedestrian. convenietely the suspect is dead, so now the blame can be placed on a dead guy instead of the cop that actually fired the bullet. this happened to delores gay in brooklyn...cops got in a shootout with a suspect, she was killed by a police bullet (forensics proved this) but the NYPD just charged the suspect with attempted murder on delores gay, even though it was a police bullet that killed her

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
what they didnt mention is that an innocent bystander is also in critical condition after getting hit by a stray police bullet. in these situations the DA and police usually blame the suspect they were shooting at, even though it is a police bullet that struck a pedestrian. convenietely the suspect is dead, so now the blame can be placed on a dead guy instead of the cop that actually fired the bullet. this happened to delores gay in brooklyn...cops got in a shootout with a suspect, she was killed by a police bullet (forensics proved this) but the NYPD just charged the suspect with attempted murder on delores gay, even though it was a police bullet that killed her

fukk cops.

They shoot thousands of dogs a year but u kill one of theirs and it's life in prison

Daps

Classic NYPD.
unfortunately an innocent women (most likely black) was hit by a police bullet and is in worse condition than the officer

Didn't know that when I posted, didn't see your post at the time. My condolences go to her family. Which hospital is she at, do you know ?

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
Classic NYPD.

Didn't know that when I posted, didn't see your post. My condolences go to her family. Which hospital is she at, do you know ?

no worries. i agree with your post. its just sad cause people will all talk about how the officers are heroes, and completely forget the dying woman who just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
fukk cops.

They shoot thousands of dogs a year but u kill one of theirs and it's life in prison

ever see the old south park where ned and jimbo want to hunt endangered animals, so they yell "It's coming right at us!" before they shoot each animal. thats how it works with cops and dogs (unfortunately they treat black people the same way with that excuse, just switch out "it" for "he")

Daps
no worries. i agree with your post. its just sad cause people will all talk about how the officers are heroes, and completely forget the dying woman who just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time

Yeah, I agree. This is nowhere near the first time NYPD has fukked up like this. Even at that Empire State Building shooting 2 years ago, they hit NINE BYSTANDERS before killing the gunman. Thankfully those ones didn't die, but others have like D. Wise

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
Yeah, I agree. This is nowhere near the first time NYPD has fukked up like this. Even at that Empire State Building shooting 2 years ago, they hit NINE BYSTANDERS before killing the gunman. Thankfully those ones didn't die, but others have like D. Wise
that empire state building shyt was unbelieveable, nine innocents hit and nobody blinked an eye. i believe not too long after that police shot a crazy guy near times square or port authority and at least 1 other pedestrian was hit as well