NYT: "Navy Pilots Reported UFO Sightings on Almost 'Daily Basis'"

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Never been a Top 75 interest of mine, but I've listened to plenty of radio interviews about the topic, and Ill watch a good UFO sci-fi flick.

So whose gone to apologize to all the UFO conspiracy theorists analysts, spitting info all this time, that were clowned and ignored for decades? :francis:

Funny how information is only true when mainstream media gives you the "go ahead" to believe it. But never before.....ain't that some psychological mental slavery type shiit :jbhmm:.

EX: Breakfast Club, The View, Rachel Maddow, Meet the Press, etc can now bring on a guest that talks about UFOs, but only because mainstream media said so, not because there aren't numerous scholarly authors and researchers that have been doing this work for decades and can be heard on alt/indy radio, in the regular :sas2:

Give them #TeamUFOTinfoil boys their respect and due.

Makes you wonder what else are folks talking about right now that mainstream media hasn't received "marching orders" to admit or cover:sas1:, but have already/are being verified in alt/indy media.

Last edited:

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
:mjlol:

You fools really think ET’s are breaking the laws of physics to do a drive by :russ::stopitslime:

Y’all really think in the billions of years shyts been around, we just so happen to be alive AND near them at the same time :comeon:

There’s actual real interesting things on this planet, just subscribe to modern science/astronomy. Give this aliens bullshyt a rest, it’s not real. :upsetfavre:

Daps
:mjlol:

You fools really think ET’s are breaking the laws of physics to do a drive by :russ::stopitslime:

Y’all really think in the billions of years shyts been around, we just so happen to be alive AND near them at the same time :comeon:

There’s actual real interesting things on this planet, just subscribe to modern science/astronomy. Give this aliens bullshyt a rest, it’s not real. :upsetfavre:

:what:

Life on Earth has already existed for billions of years. How is it a stretch to suggest the possibility of life forms from different parts of the galaxy existing at the same time when you're talking BILLIONS of years of possible coexistence?

You sound like these youngins who are so wrapped up in their own worlds and culture bubbles that they are oblivious to the fact that people and things actually existed before they were born.

Being the center of your universe doesn't mean you're the center of THE universe. Have some perspective.

Legalese

Banned
Daps

Life on Earth has already existed for billions of years. How is it a stretch to suggest the possibility of life forms from different parts of the galaxy existing at the same time when you're talking BILLIONS of years of possible coexistence?

You sound like these youngins who are so wrapped up in their own worlds and culture bubbles that they are oblivious to the fact that people and things actually existed before they were born.

Being the center of your universe doesn't mean you're the center of THE universe. Have some perspective.
The civilization that we are building right now has already been done a million times over each time the world is destroyed. Once we've found out how to use all of the resources available on earth we will be the new "aliens" to the primitive civilization that comes after us and the cycle continues.

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin

I didn’t say there wasn’t life coexisting, my point was intelligent life making contact.

We’ve been able to search space for less than a century and still haven’t found any inkling of life. shyt, we’re destroying our planet and it’s barely been a hundred years

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped talking about this, at the chances of sounding like a quak or spook, but Ive seen, reported and filmed questionable activity from 2014 to 2016. Ive definitely seen UFOs before, no matter how much I try to deny it. But still not tryna be nobodys crazy uncle lol
At some point of my life, I realized that some people see things not meant for others. Whether theyre spooked, crazy, mentally imbalanced etc, its their life experiences and what they determined to be real, is up to their interpretations. If you see active results from from your hypothesis(even if you cant prove it I.E black matter) its hard to go back to being spoonfed information.

In my case, I went from broke and unemployed to business owner making over 18k a month after some self reevaluation in a cpl of years.

So yeah, there's definitely lots of stuff hidden beneath the surface. I do not know about these beings made of carbon though :yeshrug:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m 10 minutes from Pease Air Force Base in Portsmouth NH and it doesn’t surprise me at all. I’ve seen some weird fixed light patterns in the sky that eventually break, scatter and then disappear

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
For all those skeptical, it’s okay to be skeptical, we all should be, but at least make some effort in researching this and other sightings. Look at Bob Bigelow, Louis Elizondo, Grant Cameron, Richard Dolan. After doing a brief review, I think most will be very surprised at how much evidence promotes the idea of intelligent beings, not from earth, have been visiting us at least since 1947.

All the witnesses say these crafts have capability that humans do not have. They say it breaks the laws of physics as we understand it. It stops and starts with seemingly infinite acceleration. Also, one of the pilot said it looked like a sphere encasing a cube. What the fukk on earth even looks remotely like that?

Watch the doc on History channel later this week and then make an informed decision

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps

In the grand scheme of things, human history is minuscule.

If we condensed the entirety of Earth's history into a 12 month calendar, the Industrial revolution would have happened on Decemeber 31st at 23:59:58.

It's not a stretch to suggest that possibility, it is just extremely unlikely that this would be some aliens just pulling up for the first time lol

I'm of the opinion that life is abundant throughout the universe.

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So have we solved the mystery of the Black Knight Satellite?

Or is it just a Thermal blanket floating around earth's orbit:troll: