NYT: "Navy Pilots Reported UFO Sightings on Almost 'Daily Basis'"

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Some of the incidents were videotaped, including one taken by a plane’s camera in early 2015 that shows an object zooming over the ocean waves as pilots question what they are watching.

“Wow, what is that, man?” one exclaims. “Look at it fly!”

Can any brehs link this?

What a shytty fukking journalist to reference a video and leave no way to find it :scust:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is seriously big news. The fact that they’re going through “legit” sources, have released videos, have released interviews, just shows you how serious the gov is taking this.

This is disclosure, albeit controlled.

Those denying this reality, are either (a) willfully ignorant, (b) existentially frightened that more powerful beings than humans are visiting us, (c) religious extremists, (d) professional debunkers.

Anybody with any sense would want to learn more and study this as much as scientifically possible.

The ufology community has been waiting for disclosure for decades. This is what it looks like.

Also, I can’t wait for that TTSA documentary that will air on the history channel this week.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
They are very real. The simplest thing for them to do is only show a glimpse of themselves and people have already bought into the lie that aliens are trying to visit. If they were to show themselves fully they would more than likely scare people straight. They have some knowledge on how to create vehicles because of their time as angels and heavenly creatures before their disobedience. These vehicles can move extremely fast, as if they disappear, but that's just the speed that they can move at.... Those are more than likely what people see from time to time. Right now, they have free reign to move about in the areas they are permitted. The ignorant are their target. If they gain access they can cause problems.
the people these pilots are reporting to already know that the objects are up there. The "angels" are the ones who gave us blueprint to modern technology

Daps
I've been meaning to read Leslie Kean's book for awhile now. Had it on the shelf for the past month, just haven't had the time to crack it open.

There was a thread or two made when the New York Times published their front page story two years ago on AATIP, when the Pentagon first publicly acknowledged they'd been running a secret multimillion dollar program tracking and documenting UFOs. She was the main author that broke that story.

The most eye opening story I've heard from her isn't even about the UFOs. It's about how skeptics and scientists generally dismiss her well researched topics as fringe nonsense.....until they actually sit down and read over her years of reporting.

They basically go from a sequence of :heh::mjlol::jbhmm::patrice::whoo::ohhh::damn::feedme:

I'm of the opinion that these are drones created by extraterrestrial intelligence. It would take actual physical specimens of intelligent alien lifeforms for me to ever believe biological life itself could ever survive the time it would take to travel the insane distances between stars.

But I don't consider it even remotely out of the realm of possibility that an advanced alien civilization that has hundreds of thousands, if not millions of years of a head start on us could have developed technology capable of reaching us.

Hell, we as humans have technology now that has already left our own solar system. And that shyt was launched in the 1970s.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I'll throw my opinion out there since alot of people have already

forget the religious demon angel shyt. The books with vague descriptions and misnamed guides and labels.
all of that is written on pages and thats fine and dandy but doesnt explain or mean much in reality

dimensions can be slipped and probably allows shortcuts through time

aliens and ufo's, regardless of what they are, arent trying to be seen. This we already know
Who knows if they have the ability to be here or if they already are...who knows if we are their
experiment or they are from another galaxy... which wouldnt make sense because they are always here
for some reason :demonic: (obvious stare) Cant be the government because that technology wouldnt be very
useful for them at this time, even in warfare... they wouldnt need to go that hard or create drones like that. Logically
its always been known that something from the sky gave us a few technological pushes. If they were demons or evil, which I dont
believe... we would already know that. We have to figure out, not how or what they get.... but why and where. Those answers
will lead you to the other two. Its probably just an advanced civilization that doesnt want to be caught watching us because of
how trash and primitive we live. There is a reason why they are so bold and then so hidden and only logic will figure it out, not fairytales.

Id like to hear other opinions

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You gotta be a ignorant muthafukka to assume we're the only living thing in our Galaxy.

Im waiting for that UFO to land that's full of them 3 titty bytches from Total Recall.

:ohlawd:

I'm fukkin

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This is seriously big news. The fact that they’re going through “legit” sources, have released videos, have released interviews, just shows you how serious the gov is taking this.

This is disclosure, albeit controlled.
This is a limited hangout.

A limited hangout or partial hangout is, according to former special assistant to the Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence Agency Victor Marchetti, "spy jargon for a favorite and frequently used gimmick of the clandestine professionals. When their veil of secrecy is shredded and they can no longer rely on a phony cover story to misinform the public, they resort to admitting—sometimes even volunteering—some of the truth while still managing to withhold the key and damaging facts in the case. The public, however, is usually so intrigued by the new information that it never thinks to pursue the matter further."

Limited hangout - Wikipedia

The fact that it's coming out of 'legit' sources further proves the point bc each of our intelligence agencies has their people embedded in them. Since, like, WWII.
Notice how rumors of disclosure pop up every election season? At least since Bill Clinton. :sas2:

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Those are wakandan airships
full