NYTimes: As Biden Struggles With Black Men, Allies Gather at White House

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:leostare: did anyone say voting for trump at all why bring him up???
staying home is an option
Staying home is not an option. Look, the reality is we have a two party system. And it’s simply a case of voting for the one who’s likely to damage you less and as a black man that’s Biden. Sucks I know, it I don’t make the system.

We stayed at home in 2016 and we got Trump and we are still feeling the effects of his 4yr rule. If he gets another chance those effects will be a life time.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:childplease: :childplease: :childplease: :childplease: :childplease: muthafukka they have done NOTHING specifically for black people in the country the entire time they've been in office now the chickens come home to roost now they panicking and notice they still havent said what they gonna do specifically for ONLY US...

This aint about miscommunication this is about ACTUAL tangibles not symbolic bullshyt which they will not do for black people and that's why they are failing... they have tangibles for gays, asians, jewish folks, arabs and even other countries... but when black folks come up its a study or symbolic bullshyt or come back next year it aint feasible...

so...:camby:
Hey according to this story this is the first time Black Men specifically asked for anyone to do something to Black Men specifically.

That's a start and I'll give Tariq his flowers for banging this issue.

Now if you think that all that will come out of it is butta biscuits and nikka trinkets that might be true but no one else is even taking the meeting.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
May need to find new voting blocs to replace chasing SOME of them. Most of them are irrational and demand he does something for them but refuse to explain explain what they want or what they want without it being a benefit to other minorities
You must be a cac

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Staying home is not an option. Look, the reality is we have a two party system. And it’s simply a case of voting for the one who’s likely to damage you less and as a black man that’s Biden. Sucks I know, it I don’t make the system.

We stayed at home in 2016 and we got Trump and we are still feeling the effects of his 4yr rule. If he gets another chance those effects will be a life time.

we stayed home in 2016?!?!? :childplease: did we? or did white women vote for trump hardbody instead of hilary...

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
miscommunication?

stop-stop.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I did that after Farrakhan told everyone to do it in the Million Man March.

That being said I never registered a Political party

I registered to vote democrat for obama in the first term but im not on the voter rolls anymore so I have to redo it anyways... this time I'm independant...:birdman:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I registered to vote democrat for obama in the first term but im not on the voter rolls anymore so I have to redo it anyways... this time I'm independant...:birdman:
you didn't have to register democrat to vote at least in the general.

In the primaries I was in Iraq anc couldn't vote anyway. I made it back in time to vote and particpate in the Inaugeral parade with the Old Guard ( I didn't march though)