NYTimes: As Biden Struggles With Black Men, Allies Gather at White House

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Staying home is not an option. Look, the reality is we have a two party system. And it’s simply a case of voting for the one who’s likely to damage you less and as a black man that’s Biden. Sucks I know, it I don’t make the system.

We stayed at home in 2016 and we got Trump and we are still feeling the effects of his 4yr rule. If he gets another chance those effects will be a life time.
There shouldn't even be a question of if Trump gets on the ballet

But Dems were worried about social norms

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
you didn't have to register democrat to vote at least in the general.

In the primaries I was in Iraq anc couldn't vote anyway. I made it back in time to vote and particpate in the Inaugeral parade with the Old Guard ( I didn't march though)

My moms was there and she was like this is your first time so lets put you as a democrat...:birdman: my 18 year old ass didnt know any better... just caught up in the obama hype...

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
My moms was there and she was like this is your first time so lets put you as a democrat...:birdman: my 18 year old ass didnt know any better... just caught up in the obama hype...
Yeah but it was the first Black President no matter what that was huge.

But you're an adult vote the way you want now.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Literal this

WfaUnD.gif

but whats sad that is that they aren't completely wrong, which makes their efforts more dangerous

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
thread is cac central, you got the semi retarded basement dwellers who typically lounge around in low vibrational threads but somehow find the guff to beome esteemed parlayors of politics
If nikkas can be turned by "feelings" during an economic revival to vote for a dumbass racist then so be it. We gotta stop trying to convince people of shyt that they already got their minds made up on.

Either way no matter who wins the next congress will approve a Miliatry raise and that's my main concern.

doublejump

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
What do black men want in the short term (4-8yrs) ?
Seriously asking as a black man.

Housing,rental prices and then the courts are my only real concerns moving towards the next election cycle.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
What do black men want in the short term (4-8yrs) ?
Seriously asking as a black man.

Housing,rental prices and then the courts are my only real concerns moving towards the next election cycle.
Jobs with good pay

They can't even do that for the whites tho

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Seems like he's underperforming with just about every demo so why are black men being singled out. It might lead people to believe that Biden and DNC were under impression they were entitled to black mens votes.

Did not read article.

They have squandered and taken the black vote for granted for years so now things have changed because the message has changed... :manny: you should read the article