Oakland mayor Sheng Thao is facing recall efforts

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I don't approve a recall after one year, but if this is a way to pressure her to implement changes for the city then this can work.
Sometimes you have to pressure politicians in order for them to face a sense of urgency.

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

Jan 9, 2023

I don't approve a recall after one year, but if this is a way to pressure her to implement changes for the city then this can work.
Sometimes you have to pressure politicians in order for them to face a sense of urgency.

You can't change much in a year. You can implement it, but the shyt generally takes time. She gonna probably skate by. Them Asians, well the ones who vote Dem stick together like a mother.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

Cliffs :

She fired the black home grown police chief over some bs.. then doubled down when he proved he wasnt supposed to get fired.

Its been lawless in Oakland ..

Shes doing photo ops with Mistah Fab .. while black business gets robbed in downtown Oak broad daylight and someone gets shot and killed ..

Cop gets shot in a marijuana dispensary robbery gone bad a few days ago ..

I saw her on TV crying yesterday that she was a victim of abuse ..

Last edited:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
giphy.gif

bnew

Veteran
Daps
crime increased as cost-of-living increased, has the news media made this connection?