Boston PAAG Mayor Plans To Throw A "No Cacs Allowed" X-Mas Party

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H

Boston Mayor Michelle Wu Plans ‘No Whites’ Christmas Party​

FILE — Boston Mayor Michelle Wu faces reporters during a news conference, Tuesday, April 5, 2022, in Boston. On Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2023, Wu is to deliver a State of the City address. (AP Photo/Charles Krupa, File)

PAAGSET pulling up?

:pachaha:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

“It seems like some of the folks who are concerned might also just not have all the information, right?” she said.

“I can understand someone might be confused or worried if certain people weren’t being invited at all or were being left out of any type of celebration,” she continued. “But I assure you, everyone on the Boston City Council has got an invitation to multiple types of events and holiday parties.”

Wu was seen entering the party shortly before 6 p.m. Wednesday.

Other elected officials also attending said it was sad to see holiday tiding tainted by controversy.

“The controversy really should be that this is the first time we’ve had a woman mayor and a person of color and Asian elected here in the city,” said State Rep. Russell Holmes.

Beyond Baker, 7NEWS reached out to the other excluded Boston city councilors for comment on this situation. They all either declined to comment or did not respond.

Boston City Councilors who are members of the Electeds of Color group earlier in the day Wednesday said the organization has been around for years and has hosted several parties for its members.

“It’s not at all divisive,” said Councilor At-Large Ruthzee Louijeune. “It’s creating spaces for people in communities and identities with shared experiences to come together.”

:manny:

Daps

:manny:
Funny how they have no problem with The Italian American Association.