New York City plans to wipe out $2 billion in medical debt for 500,000 residents

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
unrealistic? thats why the U.S is the only first world country that doesn't have universal healthcare, because it's unrealistic. :rudy:
universal healthcare countries come with a hard lockdown on illegal immigration, and shutdown borders. canada requires you to have 15k in the bank to emigrate

you're gonna tell me with a straight face that liberal democrats will sign off on that :laff:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
universal healthcare countries come with a hard lockdown on illegal immigration, and shutdown borders. canada requires you to have 15k in the bank to emigrate

you're gonna tell me with a straight face that liberal democrats will sign off on that :laff:

No one asked the Irish, Italians or British to have anything in the bank

Why the goalpost moving :mjpls:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Explain in detail what a health care plan should be from you. Uncompensated care costs DWARF what it would cost to cover uninsured folks.

It's always platitudes.
:russell: i'm not your congressman, dikkhead. i thought i was pretty clear that healthcare should be mostly free, with a copay at the time of service

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't care :yeshrug: charging people something for using medical services will prevent frivolous use, and obviously subsidize the actual cost of it. i don't want completely free healthcare

and you know what those "free healthcare" countries do? strict lockdowns on their borders, and zero illegal immigration. let me know when liberals are willing to sign off on that here :mjlol:

Aint nobody trying to see these doctors for fun so we can get experimented on while we there:mjlol:?

I dont think you understand the mistrust that average people have for doctors/hospitals. I guess that could potentially stop if people didnt feel like doctors were like those mechanics constantly trying to upsell you,or mess something up on the car they need to "fix".

But your basically saying youd rather have Americans maintain a distrust of doctors until its absolutely too late. By keeping this upsell type of environment,and the distrust going. I like the healthy distrust,but not one thats dangerous because your also thinking about the distrust+bill combo:respect:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aint nobody trying to see these doctors for fun so we can get experimented on while we there:mjlol:?

I dont think you understand the mistrust that average people have for doctors/hospitals. I guess that could potentially stop if people didnt feel like doctors were like those mechanics constantly trying to upsell you,or mess something up on the car they need to "fix".

But your basically saying youd rather have Americans maintain a distrust of doctors until its absolutely too late. By keeping this upsell type of environment,and the distrust going. I like the healthy distrust,but not one thats dangerous because your also thinking about the distrust+bill combo:respect:,
i can't help you with your insecurity about doctors, but no one is experimenting on you at UrgentCare. feel free to stay home, it's your choice :unimpressed:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
and now in 2024, they do. another terrible post :mjlol:

Black folk didn't invent the damn Statue of Liberty that said bring me your poor tired and hungry.

But now that the wrong folks came (and I'm not advocating for illegal immigration) now you gotta have something to keep 'certain folks ' out.

So it was fine to colonize the damn world, take everything from places with resources and goods, build up your shyt and then get mad when folks want to go where the prosperity flowed at their expense?

Got it

England and them have no leg to stand on with the influx of immigrants that are coming into their country after what they did to have the world

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black folk didn't invent the damn Statue of Liberty that said bring me your poor tired and hungry.

But now that the wrong folks came (and I'm not advocating for illegal immigration) now you gotta have something to keep 'certain folks ' out.

So it was fine to colonize the damn world, take everything from places with resources and goods, build up your shyt and then get mad when folks want to go where the prosperity flowed at their expense?

Got it

England and them have no leg to stand on with the influx of immigrants that are coming into their country after what they did to have the world
:laff:what the fukk are you talking about? miss me with this AOC babble