New York City plans to wipe out $2 billion in medical debt for 500,000 residents

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:laff:what the fukk are you talking about? miss me with this AOC babble

I'll put it in English for you

There were zero ssues with immigration when they came from certain countries.

And now all of a sudden it's a problem when they come from other places.

Tell m I'm wrong. And I can't stand AOC.

Are you really going to tell me with a straight face that the countries that people are leaving aren't still suffering from the ramifications of colonization

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll put it in English for you

There were zero ssues with immigration when they came from certain countries.

And now all of a sudden it's a problem when they come from other places.
wow, i thought that the difference was that healthcare now = building world class hospitals and curing diseases, whereas "healthcare" back then was just a doctor who didn't know what a germ was, sawing your arm off

you're making a fool of yourself. because you can't refute the fact that all of these "free healthcare" countries that you envy, have lockdown illegal immigration, and democrats would be forced to choose :mjlol:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
wow, i thought that the difference was that healthcare now = building world class hospitals and curing diseases, whereas "healthcare" back then was just a doctor who didn't know what a germ was, sawing your arm off

you're making a fool of yourself. because you can't refute the fact that all of these "free healthcare" countries that you envy, have lockdown illegal immigration, and democrats would be forced to choose :mjlol:

No one fukkin said it was free. It's a levied tax dumbass.

Their life expectancies are longer. Their citizens are healthier and their drug prices are cheaper. By a LOT.

How the fukk anyone can defend the US system is mind blowing

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one fukkin said it was free. It's a levied tax dumbass.

Their life expectancies are longer. Their citizens are healthier and their drug prices are cheaper. By a LOT.

How the fukk anyone can defend the US system is mind blowing
i didnt defend it. you decided to get butthurt and start crying about illegal immigrants, because i said that healthcare should basically be free, with a copay

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
What’s this thing about private equity and hospitals im hearing about?