Obama currently holding a town hall event speaking directly to black men Juelzing about Biden.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
:francis:

So he speaks to us now, one month before the election, after all his corporate Wall Street gigs.

And he’s coming off a bit condescending like he shouldn’t “have” to speak with us in the first place. Formulating answers on the top of his head like he doesn’t even want to be there.

It’s always fukk Trump. But once Biden is in office, I plan on holding them fully accountable.
Every time Obama was speaking these last few months, y'all came in a post saying fukk him while not pay attention to what he was saying blame yourself if you didn't get the message:ufdup:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Can he get in office first before you try to tear him down to dissuade votes for the Republicans?

Nope We need to keep a watchful eye on him from day one. I'm pissed off that the party that needs us to win does nothing but gives us empty promises:aicmon:

Being politically pissed off is historically a very good thing.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can he get in office first before you try to tear him down to dissuade votes for the Republicans?

Sure. And the day he is sworn in, should be foot on neck every single day he's in office.
Is he better than Trump? Hell yeah that's a low ass bar.

Black people should not be shamed for wanting their representatives and politicians to be checked.

I personally don't like Biden at all, but I'm not running with the anti-Biden narrative that alot of these dudes are becuz I absolutely DESPISE Trump. And if I dissuade one person from voting Trump out, i've been helping the opps.

But the second this election is over, Biden needs to be held accountable. He positioned himself as the candidate for black people. He was VP to the First Black president and selected the first Black running mate. He said if you dont vote for him you aint black.

So we voted, and he better win. And after that, he better come correct :yeshrug:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Nope We need to keep a watchful eye on him from day one. I'm pissed off that the party that needs us to win does nothing but gives us empty promises:aicmon:

Being politically pissed off is historically a very good thing.
So you pissed off with the party that ain't even in office yet while Trump and the Republicans....I see what you up to breh :scust::camby:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

SMH the Imam asked him a question about Black men and this nikkas went into "All Lives Matter" mode. Talking about there are people all over the state who are hurting.

Barack is refusing to understand that Black Americans bear a different cost that won't be fixed with only class based policies.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The USA, despite having the most money and power in the world is doing worse at controlling the virus than anyone else in the world and it’s primarily because of leadership. You got brothers being lynched all over America. Poverty is dangerously high. Crime going up in the big cities. The world is laughing at the USA and has lost trust in the American ideal. It’s a mess right now.

Trump gotta go!!

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Will watch this later. I listened to his interview with Pod Saved America and he did a good job directly addressing a lot of the issues you guys have with him and also the purpose of voting.

I'm sure he is spitting facts and knowledge in this but folks are set on cynicism and probably not even listening.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
:francis:

So he speaks to us now, one month before the election, after all his corporate Wall Street gigs.

And he’s coming off a bit condescending like he shouldn’t “have” to speak with us in the first place. Formulating answers on the top of his head like he doesn’t even want to be there.

It’s always fukk Trump. But once Biden is in office, I plan on holding them fully accountable.

No disrepect, but that makes no sense.
If you wanna vote Biden, knock yourself out, but he and Kamala have said countless times that they ain't gon do shyt. How you gon hold them accountable, when they said they ain't gon do shyt for you, but you still voted them anyway? :dwillhuh:

Also, Biden is going to be a one term president, so he has incentive to listen to us especially if you account for the above.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Every time Obama was speaking these last few months, y'all came in a post saying fukk him while not pay attention to what he was saying blame yourself if you didn't get the message:ufdup:
Great deflection. Tell me what he is really saying then? They asked him about plans directly focused on black advancement and he literally said that’s something “they still work on once in office”. Meaning there is no plan and shyt won’t change.

I’m not dumb, neither am I falling for the okie doke again. I recognize how important my vote is in 2020, but that’s as far as I’m willing to go.

Again, what fukking message is he saying?

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Vote Biden but we need to hold him accountable. No more free votes for the Dems after Trump is gone.
This is the last real opportunity for our vote to count. By 2024 the Hispanic population will be significantly larger and political groups will be catering to their demands more than ever. And by 2028 we'll be a footnote.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Sure. And the day he is sworn in, should be foot on neck every single day he's in office.
Is he better than Trump? Hell yeah that's a low ass bar.

Black people should not be shamed for wanting their representatives and politicians to be checked.

I personally don't like Biden at all, but I'm not running with the anti-Biden narrative that alot of these dudes are becuz I absolutely DESPISE Trump. And if I dissuade one person from voting Trump out, i've been helping the opps.

But the second this election is over, Biden needs to be held accountable. He positioned himself as the candidate for black people. He was VP to the First Black president and selected the first Black running mate. He said if you dont vote for him you aint black.

So we voted, and he better win. And after that, he better come correct :yeshrug:
Letting a white man tell you how "black" you are.
:gucci::dwillhuh:
Biden and Co. do realize that not just black men need to be addressed, not all of us black females are on the feminist propaganda wave and separatism, divide/conquer that the twitteristas like Jemele Hill are on. and the question again becomes - how do you hold someone accountable when they've already received the benefits? How do you force someone to do "better", if they feel like they've done nothing wrong in the first place and have no stake in your representation? How has he "positioned" himself as THE candidate for black people other than telling you what you need to think about him?
:jbhmm:

Last edited: