Obama on Baltimore Situation

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I *hate* how both he and the Baltimore mayor have came out and called people "thugs". Dog whistle shyt to make cacs feel like their racism is justified.

And honestly, he's late, once again.

There have been so many of these stories since Ferguson, Obama barely touched on them during his SotU address (When the country was still paying attention, he said like 3 sentences on it), and hasn't said shyt until now.

I don't think he's "our guy" and I really don't think he gives a shyt. Democrats have pitiful on this shyt, and it's because of the 2016 election, they don't want this to be an issue that they have to be expected to govern on, they are not better than the republicans in that they just want this all to "go away".

All I want is for somebody to make this a presidential election issue...most of our "leaders" seem to be scared to do it though.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I *hate* how both he and the Baltimore mayor have came out and called people "thugs". Dog whistle shyt to make cacs feel like their racism is justified.

And honestly, he's late, once again.

There have been so many of these stories since Ferguson, Obama barely touched on them during his SotU address (When the country was still paying attention, he said like 3 sentences on it), and hasn't said shyt until now.

I don't think he's "our guy" and I really don't think he gives a shyt. Democrats have pitiful on this shyt, and it's because of the 2016 election, they don't want this to be an issue that they have to be expected to govern on, they are not better than the republicans in that they just want this all to "go away".

All I want is for somebody to make this a presidential election issue...most of our "leaders" seem to be scared to do it though.
Fam. Listen.

He's a member of the government. His job is to maintain order

And fukk you for saying ...he's late. nikka, he was on the phone with the governor YESTERDAY. AND the mayor. And today he hosted the Prime Minister of JAPAN.

Sorry fam.

The world is larger than Baltimore and i'm sorry you want Obama on the ground dealing with the intricacies of every local event since the mayors, community leaders and local politicians won't do it.

Burning a CVS and random cars...is thug shyt. Its criminal. Period.

We gonna keep avoiding the destruction of property?

We're 12% of the population. And the message and the acknowledgment of that fact MATTERS.

Thats why he always has to say "cops have a tough job" because he knows damn well the Secret Service is full of right-wing republicans who listen to that shyt and still have his life in their hands.

Did you listen to the entire statement? he talked about poverty in the neighborhoods, the influx of drugs, the criminalization effects on black people etc

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Fam. Listen.

And fukk you for saying ...he's late. nikka, he was on the phone with the governor YESTERDAY. AND the mayor. And today he hosted the Prime Minister of JAPAN.

Sorry fam.

The world is larger than Baltimore and i'm sorry you want Obama on the ground dealing with the intricacies of every local event since the mayors, community leaders and local politicians won't do it.

We're 12% of the population. And the message and the acknowledgment of that fact MATTERS.

Thats why he always has to say "cops have a tough job" because he knows damn well the Secret Service is full of right-wing republicans who listen to that shyt and still have his life in their hands.

Did you listen to the entire statement? he talked about poverty in the neighborhoods, the influx of drugs, the criminalization effects on black people etc

He didn't preface it with a liberal dosage of cac and c00n, so probably not.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fam. Listen.

Sorry fam.

fukk him. being a black man locked in poverty is a tougher job than being a damn cop.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
actually, just listened to the speech in its entirety and it was pretty decent.

but i dont wanna hear this shyt from the president as if he's just some community organizer. nikka, you the president, you're in the best seat to make real change happen

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
fukk him. being a black man locked in poverty is a tougher job than being a damn cop.
You know whats harder than both of those?

Being the motherfukking President.

This man outright talked about how LONG-STANDING these issues were in the black community and this isn't something new.

Dude was about to drop history on yall but remembered the Prime Minister of the world's 3rd largest economy was waiting to speak :stopitslime:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
actually, just listened to the speech in its entirety and it was pretty decent.

but i dont wanna hear this shyt from the president as if he's just some community organizer. nikka, you the president, you're in the best seat to make real change happen
You're just throwing this term out and you don't even know what it means.

"real change?"

Really? WTF do you want?

The man said he was pushing for police cameras....which gets done through funding

he's not your local mayor or commissioner. Thats not how GOVERNMENT works.

The man promotes policy...he doesn't write law.

There were legions of senators and representatives that failed Baltimore long before Barack. The man even talked about how exporting jobs from the area hurt all minorities in that region.

Did you all LISTEN?

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I fukk with President Obama but how many times is he going to repeat this same shyt EVERY TIME A COP KILLS AN UNARMED BLACK MALE?

Cut funding to law enforcement agencies, these fukks don't deserve this money. Put it towards education.