☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I fukk with President Obama but how many times is he going to repeat this same shyt EVERY TIME A COP KILLS AN UNARMED BLACK MALE?
You think he wants to have to do this shyt?

Every speech he gets more and more "in tune" with what we want him to say but he never approaches it because of the office he holds.

His job is to maintain order for EVERYONE

Anyone hating on this is clueless.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Cut funding to law enforcement agencies, these fukks don't deserve this money. Put it towards education.

:what:

We need police. So just come up off that dumbass ignorant fatherless c00n shyt you're on.

Son, the funding isn't whats the problem.

Its the policing. Its the ACT of being a police officer thats a problem.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I *hate* how both he and the Baltimore mayor have came out and called people "thugs". Dog whistle shyt to make cacs feel like their racism is justified.

And honestly, he's late, once again.

There have been so many of these stories since Ferguson, Obama barely touched on them during his SotU address (When the country was still paying attention, he said like 3 sentences on it), and hasn't said shyt until now.

I don't think he's "our guy" and I really don't think he gives a shyt. Democrats have pitiful on this shyt, and it's because of the 2016 election, they don't want this to be an issue that they have to be expected to govern on, they are not better than the republicans in that they just want this all to "go away".

All I want is for somebody to make this a presidential election issue...most of our "leaders" seem to be scared to do it though.

The only way this issue can be fixed is if white people get killed by cops in high numbers. Other than that you can't make a grand jury full of whites choose a black man live over a white cops life.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i'd wager that while stressful, being the president is a more comfortable job than being a black man locked in poverty.
Doubt it.

And that black man is in no position to change his stock but would rather wait for Obama to constantly have to come on prime time TV and deliver remarks

Already people are clipping the "crime" comments out of his speech and ignoring everything he said

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're just throwing this term out and you don't even know what it means.

"real change?"

Really? WTF do you want?

The man said he was pushing for police cameras....which gets done through funding

he's not your local mayor or commissioner. Thats not how GOVERNMENT works.

The man promotes policy...he doesn't write law.

There were legions of senators and representatives that failed Baltimore long before Barack. The man even talked about how exporting jobs from the area hurt all minorities in that region.

Did you all LISTEN?

police cameras dont mean shyt. all the police officer has to do is obstruct its view. hell, garners murder was captured on tape and the cop still got off. promote a policy for some economic restoration in black neighborhoods instead of calling nikkas thugs and criminals

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
police cameras dont mean shyt. all the police officer has to do is obstruct its view. hell, garners murder was captured on tape and the cop still got off. promote a policy for some economic restoration in black neighborhoods instead of calling nikkas thugs and criminals

1. There was thuggish and criminal behavior present...it wasn't because they were black. It was because those who committed arson or burglaries...were committing arson and burglary. You won't evade this. So just move on :ufdup:

2. Obama JUST spoke on the economic malaise plaguing these places for DECADES. He said this VERBATIM!

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Fam. Listen.

He's a member of the government. His job is to maintain order

And fukk you for saying ...he's late. nikka, he was on the phone with the governor YESTERDAY. AND the mayor. And today he hosted the Prime Minister of JAPAN.

Sorry fam.

The world is larger than Baltimore and i'm sorry you want Obama on the ground dealing with the intricacies of every local event since the mayors, community leaders and local politicians won't do it.

Burning a CVS and random cars...is thug shyt. Its criminal. Period.

We gonna keep avoiding the destruction of property?

We're 12% of the population. And the message and the acknowledgment of that fact MATTERS.

Thats why he always has to say "cops have a tough job" because he knows damn well the Secret Service is full of right-wing republicans who listen to that shyt and still have his life in their hands.

Did you listen to the entire statement? he talked about poverty in the neighborhoods, the influx of drugs, the criminalization effects on black people etc

Some of these keyboard warriors don't get it when it comes to Obama. You gotta play chess with white supremacy not checkers.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you were just whining about why dont black millionaires buy a presidential candidate. but when it comes to holding obama accountable, you got every excuse in the book for why he SHOULDNT be working for black people.
Buying a candidate has nothing to do with holding Obama accountable.

:what:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. There was thuggish and criminal behavior present...it wasn't because they were black. It was because those who committed arson or burglaries...were committing arson and burglary. You won't evade this. So just move on :ufdup:

2. Obama JUST spoke on the economic malaise plaguing these places for DECADES. He said this VERBATIM!

the real thuggish and criminal behavior is being committed by these white cops--blacks reaction to it is extremely minor by comparison.

contrary to popular belief, violence CAN solve issues. this idea that blacks need to "put on our marching boots" and protest peacefully is a damn farce. violent riots across the nation would bring about change far sooner than anything you (or obama) could suggest

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I doubt it. But i'm sure you would just to make a bullshyt point.
i already made my point and you just validated it. we both know being the president is a comfier job than being broke in the ghetto with no opportunities.