Obama on the breakfast club ct tha god ask him why he didnt do more for black folk

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Marcel pro black 510 ados, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Ish Geber

Ish Geber Omnipresence

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

Black people are at the bottom of affirmative actions since the earliest days, though it was Black people who suffered and died for it. It was Black people who historically was gerrymandered.

How-a-widespread-practice-to-politically-empower-african-americans-might-actually-harm-them

Race-Based Political Exclusion And Social Subjugation: Racial Gerrymandering As A Badge Of Slavery

White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents

There is only one group of people in American history who systemically socioeconomically have been deprived. And that group happens to be Black people (not immigrants in general, nor Black immigrants).

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
    that guy dapped this.
  2. Ish Geber

Ish Geber Omnipresence

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

I propose this question:

What the do with a people who are highly morbid and sadistic, who have a deep love for seeing others suffer, in particularly Black people.

3. Dap Fishin

Dap Fishin For The People ! Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

315 daps, I feel God like :wow:

ThisWorldAintRight dapped this.
  4. BiggWebb79

BiggWebb79 You Don't Have The Answers...

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Elm City
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Damn Obama didn't do shyt for us :unimpressed:
    :troll:

5. GASign

GASign All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $225500.00

See the paid to posts accounts are still in full force still defending King Sodomy by any means :ehh:

6. Mr Hate Coffee

Mr Hate Coffee Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $450259.00

Appeal to their vanity. Make it seem like it’s their idea. Make them think they’re getting something out of it. Sorry but this is how politics works. The alternative is blood and guns. Anything else is just a pipe dream.

7. Ish Geber

Ish Geber Omnipresence

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

This is a critical crossroad.

Kerkum dapped this.
  8. that guy

that guy Pro

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $300500.00

Its not that hard, the united states government specifically discriminated against black Americans on the federal, state, and local level. Therefore the corrective action must be specific. Why would non african-americans need affirmative action in the first place?

9. Mission249

Mission249 Pro

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

I didn't mention affirmative action.
    You're preaching to the choir. I think ADOS deserves reparations.

But, someone else in a thread said it best: if the majority can barely pass healthcare reform for themselves, why would they vote to give you reparations?

If you think your salvation is thru shaming your oppressors into giving you everything you want, then you're going to be waiting for a long time. So if it's possible to coalition build and pass laws that disproportionately benefit you and yours, why wouldn't you continuously do that? Eventually that helps your community build a political power base strong enough to make stronger demands.

10. Big Boss

Big Boss Veteran

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

:ohhh:

11. Ish Geber

Ish Geber Omnipresence

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $500.00

So you didn't write the following?:

Since I am preaching to the choir, we both can agree on the facts that Black Americans are the only group who systemically have been targeted all throughout American history. There is no other group who can say the same. And yes, ADOS do deserve reparations. Whites were given all these handouts, social/ marxist benefits like Headright System, Homestead Act, the dozens of massacres like Devils Punchbowl, Tulsa, Rosewood etc. And all the Jim Crow laws, like the Black codes, Pig Laws, Redlining, Land Grab etc. directly and indirectly socioeconomically benefited whites.

After WWII the government invested over 190 billion into the white community, while the Black community only got 2% out of that.

After the abolishment of the Jim Crow they implemented drugs in the Black communities.

The question is, with what type of demonic beast are we dealing here? It sure isn't the "Biblical love" they have been preaching, since only hate was used. We now know that it's based on metaphors, allegories and parables.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
  12. BlackDiBiase

BlackDiBiase Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

props for this and just to add my 2 cents i think CTG was out of line for that question. :hubie:

13. Mission249

Mission249 Pro

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

My bad. I meant leaders taking affirmative action in general not the specific existing, policies around things like school admissions. You're right - they don't actually disproportionately improve blacks.
    I should've been clearer.

My thing is: if ya'll make the argument that "not uniquely targeting Blacks doesn't work cause it's too slow or ineffective" or whatever, then I can kind of understand that and we can start looking historically at legislation that was intended to disproportionately target blacks but failed. And understand why and how to do it better, while still understanding we can only succeed thru coalition building since nobody cares about only us except us.
    But if your argument is anything that doesn't target us and just us is a non-starter, even if there's concrete proof of disproportionately positive impact on blacks, then I don't know where we can really go from here? We know the history. We know morality. But politics is about what you can take not what you deserve.

So again, hypothetically, if Obama could pass legislation that has a proven, large impact on Blacks, but also has some lesser impact on maybe Latinos or Native Americans, why wouldn't we applaud and continue that? Because it doesn't feel right?