Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Marcel pro black 510 ados, Nov 25, 2020.
27 min mark
He did a lot for gays and immigrants
Who else would have the gall to ask him that question besides the SC boy Charla?
*haven’t watched yet*
tbh im surprised they asked that even tho we already know the stock answer you'll get for asking him this
CTG did kinda press him a bit "When you bite your tongue who you trying to protect?"
Envy did a lil bit also saying what most on here ask daily "why is trump able to get away with murder but you say you couldnt do this or that"
Smh this thread title is such BS... You should've had it as
"Obama explains what he did for black people on Breakfast Club"
The Coli still trying to stick to this narrative that he didn't do anything.
Cliff notes for people:
- Said he was confident he did a lot for black people cuz he has the statistics to prove it (peep my sig). Prison records dropped, juvenile records dropped, changed sentencing to more reasonable accounts, crime rates dropped, black poverty dropped to it's lowest level. Black businesses and black income rose to it's highest. Black unemployment reached it's lowest. And these numbers rose higher than with any other race.
-Republicans and State Governors blocked him from doing all that he wanted to do with Obamacare. Some governors wouldn't accept funding/medicaid dollars even though it wouldn't cost them a dime cuz they simply just wanted to oppose him.
- He doesn't break the laws like Trump does in order to get things done and knows the constitution and the consequences of said actions.
- Didn't go around advertising everything he did like Trump does cuz he didn't want to make others feel like they weren't getting anything.
- Says there's no way to change in 8 years what's been broken for 200 years.
- Says the presidency is like a relay race and unless the following President's stick to the same policies that are working, it's always gonna be a back and forth in regards to progress.
Y'all certainly focus on somebody doing something for you
Its nice when that happens
But if you're living from hook up to hook up then I bet you are in need of help
Doing for self should be the main focus. As an individual, as a household, and as a community
Black people will rise when we find it within to do so. All the help in the world can't help that. But once you are capable of helping yourself than you don't need anyone to give you anything
Obama thinks helping a cac faq is the same as reparations for black people
I dig it...If that was the case we wouldn’t be encouraged to abide by tribalism politically. Some of us would go whichever way we chose but whomever was in office would no better than to violate
This such a low quality dumb ass post. Sometimes y'all don't have to say anything if shyt like this is all you have to say
Obama really wanted to say "You nikkas didn't donate enough money to my campaign."
Trump exposed the true power of what a president can really do for his chosen people and unless he gets convicted for any of his shyt out of office then what was the point of Obeezy playing it so straight?
what did he do for black people? Answer this simple question dummy
It’s a remarkably brazen statement by CTG. I think the subtext is solely reparations. There is no way on gods green earth there would have been an opportunity for reparations with a republican senate. The amount of black folks who got healthcare for the first time should be applauded rather than overlooked.
Daddy Biden to continue the legacy
What about black fags? Were they excluded?