Obama threatned to shoot down Israeli strike on Iran

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/191966#.VPOGMeGkeSo

The Bethlehem-based news agency Ma’an has cited a Kuwaiti newspaper report Saturday, that US President Barack Obama thwarted an Israeli military attack against Iran's nuclear facilities in 2014 by threatening to shoot down Israeli jets before they could reach their targets in Iran.

Following Obama's threat, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu was reportedly forced to abort the planned Iran attack.

i call :beli:

but :ohhh:

:obama:

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Weak source. Stupid

http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/TWSFP/2009/09/brezinski_calls_for_obama_to_s.asp
your right we probaly would get a nuke in american city if :obama:made the threat

but if Zbigniew Brzezinski is on record.....

Former US diplomat Zbigniew Brzezinski, who enthusiastically campaigned for Obama in 2008, called on him to shoot down Israeli planes if they attack Iran. “They have to fly over our airspace in Iraq. Are we just going to sit there and watch?” said the former national security advisor to former President Jimmy Carter in an interview with the Daily Beast.

“We have to be serious about denying them that right,” he said. “If they fly over, you go up and confront them. They have the choice of turning back or not. No one wishes for this but it could be a 'Liberty' in reverse.’"

he at least informed Obama of his thoughts on the matter:beli:

Last edited:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Could be true. Israel bombed Irans facilities a few years back. They haven't touched Iran since - Could be Barry O pressuring them with retaliation.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“They have to fly over our airspace in Iraq. Are we just going to sit there and watch?”
:banderas:

---
i've checked coli/main forum once since i logged off but i had to sign in for that one. coli can suck you in with this fukkery:pachaha:. i wonder how this place is with all the trolls.
it's a few real niccas on this board but the trolls and idiots have infiltrated it on all levels...

real niccas wassup...

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

---
i've checked coli/main forum once since i logged off but i had to sign in for that one. coli can suck you in with this fukkery:pachaha:. i wonder how this place is with all the trolls.
it's a few real niccas on this board but the trolls and idiots have infiltrated it on all levels...

real niccas wassup...

He's back :blessed:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's back :blessed:
godfather1.jpg

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C

---

real niccas wassup...
:russ:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Could be true. Israel bombed Irans facilities a few years back. They haven't touched Iran since - Could be Barry O pressuring them with retaliation.

So basically you're saying Obama is the best president since Jimmy Carter? :sas1:

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
So basically you're saying Obama is the best president since Jimmy Carter? :sas1:

idk what to think.....

Maybe Iran would cuts off the persian gulf of oil tankers if attacked...
and :obama:doesnt want that to go down on his watch