OBAMA'S FIREWALL: OHIO, WIS, NEV!!!!!!

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I've done the map mad times and I figured out what Obama's Firewall is. That's right, Obama wins Ohio, Wis and Nev and it's over, there's no way for Romney to Win. That means if Obama somehow pulls out FL or VA that's just icing on the cake. The path to the 2nd Term rest in those 3 states and guess what. Obama is leading in all 3 by 3 or more points. So he has to hold serve in those 3 states. It's not over and it will be close but I'll be watching those states Big Time Election night.

:whew:

Pester_Stone

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call me crazy, but how I see it, we will know if Obama won if he wins New Hampshire. I did the map myself. Romney can win Ohio, Florida, and Virginia and it still wont make a difference if Obama gets the rest (which he is projected to do). If Romney wins NH, THEN we worry about whether or not Obama gets Ohio. On election day if NH goes blue, thats a wrap to me, at that point ill start putting the champagne on ice.

Scenario 1: Romney gets NH, Obama wins OH
Make Your Own 2012 Election Map

Scenario 2: Obama gets NH, Romney gets OH
Make Your Own 2012 Election Map

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Voter fraud is a serious concern this election.

the demographics are shifting friend. more and more brown faces in this country every day. this is the republicans last chance at the white house as a extreme right leaning party. they will do whatever it takes to win.

even demonic things. :sitdown:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
the demographics are shifting friend. more and more brown faces in this country every day. this is the republicans last chance at the white house as a extreme right leaning party. they will do whatever it takes to win.

:leon:
I wouldnt be surprised. Its all on the line like a trapeeze artist.
Well friend, thankfully we have Kendrick Lamar and his bonus tracks to get us through this election.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I am concerned about fraud also with Romney's son owning stocks in the voter machines and the ID Laws and them changing the date on Spanish voter cards. It's crazy how far they are going to beat Obama. The Republican party knows if they lose this election they'll have to just blow up the party and start over. This thing is huge.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

True, Cause the baby boomers are gonna start dying off pretty soon. Even in 2016, There are gonna be fewer white faces. By 2028, This country will be radically different.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
OK, Debates are over. Now Obama needs to protect his firewall. NON-STOP CAMPAIGNING from now till election. No time for sleepin, he needs to go in 2 straight weeks.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
My method to knowing who will win has been going to Nate Silver's site.