OBAMA'S FIREWALL: OHIO, WIS, NEV!!!!!!

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bro how is Washington to the left, I remember coming across quite a few skinheads out there......

I'm sure the Urban Populations, Old Hippies, and younger voters make up for it like Oregon

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Bro how is Washington to the left, I remember coming across quite a few skinheads out there......

I live in Seattle there aren't skinheads out here like that. You probably gotta go little more east about an hour where the hicks live.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
OK, again it's going to be tight but Obama does have his firewall and he has to hold it. Ohio is the key and right now it seems Ohio is trending towards Barack but he must go there and hit all the battleground states in these last 2 weeks.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
OK, again it's going to be tight but Obama does have his firewall and he has to hold it. Ohio is the key and right now it seems Ohio is trending towards Barack but he must go there and hit all the battleground states in these last 2 weeks.

Here's the thing...these battleground states are heavily tied to the auto industry where I thought Romney kind of took it to Obama last night.It was very important to get that point across in the debates. The Obama campaigns narrative of "let them go bankrupt" has always been a distortion

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Here's the thing...these battleground states are heavily tied to the auto industry where I thought Romney kind of took it to Obama last night.It was very important to get that point across in the debates. The Obama campaigns narrative of "let them go bankrupt" has always been a distortion

Nope, Romney was and still is getting killed by the "Let Detroit go Bankrupt" line and opt ed piece. He can't get away from it. Factcheckers are killing him on it. If he does lose Ohio to Obama, everyone will say that is the reason. Romney messed up being a son of a Car Guy, he should of been the main one supporting the bailout but he made the wrong gamble. He will probably pay for it.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Nope, Romney was and still is getting killed by the "Let Detroit go Bankrupt" line and opt ed piece. He can't get away from it. Factcheckers are killing him on it. If he does lose Ohio to Obama, everyone will say that is the reason. Romney messed up being a son of a Car Guy, he should of been the main one supporting the bailout but he made the wrong gamble. He will probably pay for it.

Did you even read the Op-Ed? That's not what he said at all.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
The American auto industry is vital to our national interest as an employer and as a hub for manufacturing. A managed bankruptcy may be the only path to the fundamental restructuring the industry needs. It would permit the companies to shed excess labor, pension and real estate costs. The federal government should provide guarantees for post-bankruptcy financing and assure car buyers that their warranties are not at risk.

lets use our brains for a second and actually read this portion of the op-ed from 4 years ago

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Did you even read the Op-Ed? That's not what he said at all.

The fact of the matter is everyone is saying he was against the auto bailout period. It's too late now to change the narrative, he waited to long. Most people only see him saying "Let Detroit go Bankrupt" end of story. In the last 2 debates he's tried to change it but it's not working. If anyone thought he was for the auto bailout, why is he so defensive about it? Cause again the attack has worked in Obama's favor. Romney is still on the defensive about the Auto Bailout 3 years later at the end of the 4th Quarter of the election. He needed to let it go but he can't cause he knows Obama has the edge on the topic. The fact he is bringing it up more is helping Obama. It's clear Obama's lead in Ohio and the midwestern states deal with him helping the Auto industry. The fact is Romney was a fool for saying any state should go bankrupt, that was just dumb and he's paying for it.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
The fact of the matter is everyone is saying he was against the auto bailout period. It's too late now to change the narrative, he waited to long. Most people only see him saying "Let Detroit go Bankrupt" end of story. .

We'll see I guess. That Op-Ed is the NYT's most viewed story today.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I want to get you on the record.

Who wins Ohio in November? :smugfavre:

I dont know, probably Obama. But the gap I'd say has closed more than Obama's people wanted it to. Its going to be close.

I was more interested in pointing this out though...because Obama's campaign regarding the auto bailout wasn't accurate.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
We'll see I guess. That Op-Ed is the NYT's most viewed story today.

IF General Motors, Ford and Chrysler get the bailout that their chief executives asked for yesterday, you can kiss the American automotive industry goodbye. It won’t go overnight, but its demise will be virtually guaranteed. - Mitt Romney

Game, Set, Match. He can't get away from it. This is Mitt's problem. The Tape doesn't lie, he has flip/flop so much he doesn't even remember what he says half the time.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BOgzJqjlXI"]Romney- That's What I Said, Let Detroit Go Bankrupt - YouTube[/ame]

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
it doesn't matter, the damage has been done in Ohio.

You don't write a headline "let Detroit go bankrupt" and expect to explain your way out of it
Especially since the piece is completely different.

Who knew shock titles could be so damaging :laugh: