Reppin
Carolina
mid.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I still remember being in electronic boutique and picking up this…

BookReaderImages.php

And thinking “man…7 more months for this game, what an eternity!”

First time i remember being OD hype for game . I ended up not loving it that much, especially around the water temple. This game is kind of what made me really decide to try and get a playstation so i could play actual JRPGS

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Attempted a play through a few months ago. Lost interest at the Shadow Temple which is messed up considering the Water Temple is pure hell

Man listen, that is just a poorly designed dungeon, that don’t got nothing to do with developer difficulty. Somebody messed that up and just put a few band aid rooms on it to make it make sense.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game was low key scary as fukk. I used to be scared as fukk of Hyrule Castle Town when you go there as Adult link :damn:. Hearing those moans from whatever the fukk those enemies were used to creep me out.

LONELY ass dungeons, terrifying towns. WHY would Link walk into a talking tree and drop all the way down from the roof of the tree below!?? :damn:

Skull Kid :damn:

Ganondorf being a dark skinned enemy riding away in the rain with Zelda:damn::damn:

I don't know what it was about N64 games but they were scary as fukk for no reason.

Mario 64 in that big ass, masonic designed castle all alone with Bowser. :damn:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Game was low key scary as fukk. I used to be scared as fukk of Hyrule Castle Town when you go there as Adult link :damn:. Hearing those moans from whatever the fukk those enemies were used to creep me out.

LONELY ass dungeons, terrifying towns. WHY would Link walk into a talking tree and drop all the way down from the roof of the tree below!?? :damn:

Skull Kid :damn:

Ganondorf being a dark skinned enemy riding away in the rain with Zelda:damn::damn:

I don't know what it was about N64 games but they were scary as fukk for no reason.

Mario 64 in that big ass, masonic designed castle all alone with Bowser. :damn:

Its like one step away from nightmare creatures/bloodborne

Ocarina-of-Time-creepy-enemies.jpg

Link_vs._Dead_Hand.png