Of all races blacks are the most open for interracial dating...

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
not really

White people are actually the most open for interracial dating

It depends on where you live.

I've noticed this in my city though. I see white dudes with all races. When black dudes date interracially, it's mostly with white girls and sometimes latinas. Most brothas here ain't checkin for indian and asian girls like that. My white friends always look at me weird when I tell them that I don't find asian women attractive.

On the other hand, white women over here seem to mostly date black dudes(and sometimes latinos) when they date interacially, I rarely see them with asians, indians, and arabs all that much.

bloodsimple.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It depends on where you live.

I've noticed this in my city though. I see white dudes with all races. When black dudes date interracially, it's mostly with white girls and sometimes latinas. Most brothas here ain't checkin for indian and asian girls like that. My white friends always look at me weird when I tell them that I don't find asian women attractive.

On the other hand, white women over here seem to mostly date black dudes(and sometimes latinos) when they date interacially, I rarely see them with asians, indians, and arabs all that much.

Keep it one hunnid.

Cause most Asian girls be giving brothers the :scusthov:.

Thank the parents. :ld:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Keep it one hunnid.

Cause most Asian girls be giving brothers the :scusthov:.

Doesn't bother me one bit, I feel the same way about them looks-wise. :scusthov: I can count on one hand the amount of asian girls that I've turned my head to check out.

No cism though, just personal preference. Gimme a black, white, latina, or arab chick anyday over an asian.

bloodsimple.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't bother me one bit, I feel the same way about them looks-wise. :scusthov: I can count on one hand the amount of asian girls that I've turned my head to check out.

No cism though, just personal preference. Gimme a black, white, latina, or arab chick anyday over an asian.

Yeah, that's what's funny about it cause we hit 'em right back with the :childplease:.

:manny:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Yeah, that's what's funny about it cause we hit 'em right back with the :childplease:.

:manny:

The only one I find really attractive is Lisa Ling. She's drop dead gorgeous.

She's actually married to an Asian dude too and not a white boy. :mindblown:

lisa_ling.jpg

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Malcolm X never dated interracially, quite in fact, he despised the idea...you calling him a c00n now? Because of passive nikkas like you, we might still be enslaved to this day

Would have been just fine as long as massa throws your ass a bone and a white girl too, right?

But that's alright though, you keep tap dancing for them white girls and keep on living with that delusion that they actually "respect" your black ass. :mjpls:

Keep c00nin' Mr. Bojangles.

Rootso14.jpg

Buck.jpg
The white girls that i've slayed :datass:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
The point of staying in the race is to pass down legacies. For example white men make white women the standard because only white women can produce white babies which continues the white power structure. When a community is not in tact what is there to be passed down? Also other races bar people out from their networks when they date out. Blacks as a rule don't have the power to bar people out from the power structure because the power structure is not there FOR THE MOST PART.

imo this is the best post ive ever seen you make. well done.