Of all the Warriors in history Samurai have the dopest combat armor

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
For one chill with the threats, you not doing shyt. Trust me.
For two, you legit have me confused for somebody else mane. This is deadass the first forum I've ever been on.
For three, fukk yo feelings lil nikka. Title of that thread has fukk anti vaxxers or some shyt like that. You inviting that energy back when you put it out there. Buddy coulda just made a thread about how he was grieving and left all that other shyt out

double quote so you know im serious you btch ass ngga

fukking squeezing my fone

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
he a country fakkit who aint never seen shyt so its best for him to fallback

all he can do his quote and neg

he woud be leakin red offline
you sure? :usure: i remember that thread from Sohh. didn't you meet up with a scrawny cac and got left :deadmanny:?
you like 5'4" breh:pachaha: i remember you:umad: i bet he would easily whoop your ass if ya'll met up.

Last edited:

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
damn you just gonna back down like that? :picard:he scared you?
134ac256824c77acd977e5a589ee7531ff8bfe07ee8156de6e70697d7a2d7403_1.jpg

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
you sure? :usure: i remember that thread from Sohh. didn't you meet up with a scrawny cac and got left :deadmanny:?
you like 5'4" breh:pachaha: i remember you:umad: i bet he would easily whoop your ass if ya'll met up.

you seem confused cuz none of that is me

only scrawny cac is that btch jessica jones u fckin.

now quit dikkridin other nggaz on here and be the fake superhero you supposed to be breh

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
I aint reading all of that but it depended on who was in charge at the time. Japan was civil waring for a century plus. Some samurai leaders were more heartless than others.
There's a dope docuseries on Netflix bout em.
Good watch.

That series was cool. Dispelled a lot of that honor bullshyt. These dudes were straight demonic. No such thing as a civilian. Everybody was getting the smoke even kids :merchant:

That plan to take over China. "Yeah walk through Korea. Also on the way, kill everyone you see :ehh:"

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
That series was cool. Dispelled a lot of that honor bullshyt. These dudes were straight demonic. No such thing as a civilian. Everybody was getting the smoke even kids :merchant:

That plan to take over China. "Yeah walk through Korea. Also on the way, kill everyone you see :ehh:"

nikkas aint have shyt to do so they were like fukk it let's go at them Chinese muafukkas up outta there.
But those Koreans played it smart and the Chinese weren't bowing to nobody:ehh:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah. Read the article. Most docs about them are based on a 'romanticization' of what samurai were without respect to actual history. They were rich thugs and bullies....like the Knights Templar. There was no 'code' they subscribed to. They did whatever they wanted, more often than not, for money. 'Honor' didn't exist.​

Doc covers all of that.

Talks about how these dudes would have their armies routinely kill man every man woman and child