Of all the Warriors in history Samurai have the dopest combat armor

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:russ: Makes me wonder if his main dudes even liked him like that.

The doc made Tokugawa seem like a snake in the cut

And Toyotomi who I thought was a loyal goon was quick to take out the traitor after Oda got clapped but he turned the situation in to a come up and was like :mjgrin: "It's my time..." and gave no fukks about serving Oda's bloodline.

Yeah I think it was a bit unfair to Tokugawa was the one who actually supported the original Oda claim but got beat by Toyotomi who kept him around. When he went to Kanto (Modern-day Metro-Tokyo) he basically had free reign because it was so far from the imperial capital in Kyoto. Over the years dude basically hit the old Hojo there with the stimmy, built castles and the sort. Basically he was already running the east and the north and had the respect of many powerful warlords.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Just upgraded mine on Ghost of Tsushima :banderas:

Still my personal 2020 GOTY, Ion give a fukk

ovzhukuvnkhz.gif

:blessed:

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
I aint reading all of that but it depended on who was in charge at the time. Japan was civil waring for a century plus. Some samurai leaders were more heartless than others.
There's a dope docuseries on Netflix bout em.
Good watch.

what's the name of the documentary ?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Nah. Read the article. Most docs about them are based on a 'romanticization' of what samurai were without respect to actual history. They were rich thugs and bullies....like the Knights Templar. There was no 'code' they subscribed to. They did whatever they wanted, more often than not, for money. 'Honor' didn't exist.​
Were the templars really bullies? I mean we all know how the greedy king of France did them dirty and was the catalyst for their end.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True, but Africans didn't get to Japan until the mid-16th Century.​

Forumers say the strangest ISHYT! Fyi, Africans had gotten to Ancient China by 2000 bc. Here is a Chinese prof:

In March a geochemist prof.Sun Weidong at University of Science and Technology Heifei,Anhui province,eastern China revealed the ancient Xia dynasty had Egyptian roots.

He also cited several ancient Chinese classics, at one point quoting historian Sima Qian’s description of the topography of the Xia empire — traditionally regarded as China’s founding dynasty, dating from 2070 to 1600 B.C. “Northwards the stream is divided and becomes the nine rivers,” wrote Sima Qian in his first century historiography, the Records of the Grand Historian. “Reunited, it forms the opposing river and flows into the sea.”
In other words, “the stream” in question wasn’t China’s famed Yellow River, which flows from west to east. “There is only one major river in the world which flows northwards. Which one is it?” the professor asked. “The Nile,” someone replied. Sun then showed a map of the famed Egyptian river and its delta — with nine of its distributaries flowing into the Mediterranean. This author, a researcher at the same institute, watched as audience members broke into smiles and murmurs, intrigued that these ancient Chinese texts seemed to better agree with the geography of Egypt than that of China.

Does Chinese Civilization Come From Ancient Egypt?

The prof ISN'T a Hebrew Israelite standing in the rain wearing funny clothes screeching at passers by. He KNOWS his ISHYT!

Common Naij/Japanese place names.

JAPANESE-NIGERIAN LANGUAGE MAPPINGS 1.1
JAPANESE

ºE

ºN

NIGERIAN
Azuma-san (mountain)
140-141
37-38
Zuma Rock , Niger State
Tobi-shima (island)
139-140
39-40
Tobi: Rivers State male name
Akō(town)
134-135
34-35
Akō: Yoruba, excessive pride
Akan(town)
144-145
43-44
Akandu: Ibo male name
Ibara(town)
133-134
34-35
Ibarapa, Oyo State
Minna-jima (island)
124-125
24-25
Minna, Niger State
Obirin University,Tokyo
Obirin: Yoruba, female
Iwaya(town)
135-136
34-35
Iwaya, Yaba, Lagos State
Ago(town)
136-137
34-35
Ago: Yoruba, time
Kure(town)
Akure, Ondo State
Aso-san(mountain)
130-132
32-34
Aso Rock, Abuja FCT
Iō-jima(island)
140-142
24-26
Iyō: Yoruba, salt
Wada(town)
Wada: Hausa name
Ibuki(town)
136-137
35-36
Buki: Yoruba female name

Sanjō(town)
135-140
35-40
Ōbasanjō: Yoruba male name
Ōi(town)
138-140
34-36
Ōyi: Ebira, sunlight
Ōkada
Ōkada, Edo State
Watanabe
Watanabe: Southern Borno State name
Kōbe(city)
Achakōbe: Isoko,Delta State name
Machida
Maccido: Fulani, Sokoto State name

Compiled by Onimisi Baiye onimisibaiye@yahoo.co.uk

On the surface Japanese shares much with Bantu. Even I with my sadly limited Kikuyu can recognise Bantu morphology.
Both follow the Subject Object Verb rule using agglutinatives and contain many near identical phrases and words. The number of vowels is the same,theres no gender specificity in the noun or verb conjugation and l and r are interchangeable.

Even Somali!

JAPANESE SOMALI (Northern Dailect/Somaliland)

Wakarimasu/Wakarta/Wagaranai Wagartay/Magaranay

-I understand/understood!/I don't understand - Understood! I don't understand

Hai - YES (affirmative) - Haye - Yes (affirmative)

* Niin - People/Men - Niin - Men
* YO - slang added at end of sentences - YO - slang added at end of sentences

ex. Wagaranai yo (I don't understand!) - Magaranai yo ( I don't understand!)

* Ima - right now, at this moment *ima/ima ku - right now, at this moment

* Chotto Matte - wait a moment * Joogso - wait a moment (these two both have the "choo, joo" root sound, prononciation)

* Shigoto - Work/company *Shiago - work company (pron: Shiako)

(Japanese) Hayai - Quick/Fast/Quickly refering to speed of obj./person

(Somali) Hayaay/Hayeey - Quick/fast/watch out, also refering to speed object/person

(Japanese) WA - I, me, used in sentence "watashi-wa" I AM

(Somali) WA - I, me, used in sentence "aniga wa" I AM

http://www.resistance2010.com/forum/topics...panese-language

If you think this is BS more INFO would be counter productive. Back to the subject of Samurai like most sadists, serial killers and mass murderers they WERE FLAMING FAKKITS !?

Remember the popular scene in The Last Samurai where Ken Watanabe and Tom Cruise make sweet, tender love? You don’t? Well, perhaps if the story had been more rooted in reality we could have seen that happen.
Gay Samurai: The History of Homosexuality in Japan

All the famous shogun were cursed with anal urges! A short list.

• Shogun Minamoto Yoritomo
  • Shogun Ashikaga Takauji
  • Shogun Ashikaga Yoshimitsu
  • Shogun Ashikaga Yoshimochi
  • Shogun Ashikaga Yoshinori
  • Shogun Ashikaga Yoshimasa
  • Shogun Ashikaga Yoshyteru
  • Shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu
  • Shogun Tokugawa Tsunayoshi
  • Shogun Tokugawa Ienobu
  • Shogun Tokugawa Ieshige
  • Shogun Tokugawa Ieharu
  • Shogun Tokugawa Ienari
  • Hosokawa Takakuni
I rmbr a thread on this ISHYT just recently. Anyway it makes sense knowing the main pathologies of fakkitry: narcissism and contempt for human life.
More importantly: BREHS, WE WERE EVERYWHERE! WHAT'S WITH YOU REMEDIAL MOFOS!?