dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
0uB_hB.gif

That boy got wheels
I wonder what their convos are like. Both are kinda crazy. Haley, full....

8728678.jpg

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Hearing a lot of good things about this young breh Gus Johnson... undrafted RFA power back,

Cowboys 2015 Training Camp: Time To Get On The Gus Bus?

And over the past couple of days in camp, Johnson has started to attract some positive reviews. Bryan Broaddus noticed him, especially in the goal line work on Saturday.

Gus Johnson is catching my eye more than Lache Seastrunk at this point. There are one or two snaps a practice where I am no longer looking down at my roster and wondering who that running back is. Johnson is looking more complete in the snaps he has received -- whether that's carrying the ball, receiving out of the backfield or understanding where he needs to be in the blitz pickup. Johnson has not looked out of place at all.

Johnson is 5'10" and 215 pounds, and showed excellent strength during the NFL combinewith 26 reps in the bench press. During the goal line work on Saturday, he displayed a clear ability to get those coveted "dirty yards", scoring three of the four touchdowns the first team put up in the goal line drills. And at other times, he has shown he can go for longer runs as well, hitting the hole and running hard the way you want to see from a ZBS back.

Exactly what we need to compliment Randle and Dunbar

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
are any of the DTs having a good camp?

Only Crawford...

Hardy is so good on the edges though it seems like having him as a DT is a waste of talent...

General Rod has stated multiple times that he doesn't care about positions and that the 4 best past rushers will play...

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Don't get the love for Dunbar, he's fast but brittle and not reliable as a runner.

He's a good change of pace guy and versatile, agree he's brittle but when he's out there getting a few touches a game in different ways he can break big plays open. He's a counterfeit Darren Sproles but it's good to have a guy like that these days

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Is our backup RB on this roster?

Who's the guy we hand off to when we need that 1 yard?

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Gus Johnson, the secret weapon :3rdnwitten:
I just have started hearing that name so that scares me a bit. Hate we couldn't get one we wanted in the 3rd round.

Jerry better find a way to help us overcome the tragedy of not seeing romo/demarco/dez finish their careers together

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I just have started hearing that name so that scares me a bit. Hate we couldn't get one we wanted in the 3rd round.

Jerry better find a way to help us overcome the tragedy of not seeing romo/demarco/dez finish their careers together
They will, my dog, don't een worry about that.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

I knew Murray wasn't going to stay because he's not a franchise back, i'll be more pissed if Duke or Ajayi become solid backs.