Offical Thread : Klitschko vs Joshua April 29 : Somebody bout to get dey ass Koed in fronna 90,000.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@patscorpio @krackdagawd yalll gonna make a special thread for wlad/josh or is this thread okay for the official one?

this fight is right around the corner....so im tryna see what u brehs wanna do.:blessed:

this one is ok with me..if you want to change something in the initial post

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Only 1,000 coach packages remain for Joshua v Klitschko blockbuster Joshua v Klitschko

03 February 2017

joshua-klit-800.jpg

Only 1,000 coach packages are left on sale for the blockbuster World Heavyweight title clash between Anthony Joshua MBE and Wladimir Klitschko at Wembley Stadium Connected by EE on Saturday April 29, live on Sky Sports Box Office.

Joshua puts his IBF crown on the line for the third time against former lineal Heavyweight ruler Klitschko, with the vacant WBA Super and IBO Heavyweight crowns up for grabs.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan recently announced that 90,000 fans will be able to attend the historic event and now just 1,000 seats remain via coach packages via this link

DiscoverInternational Boxing Federation
The coaches will depart from the following locations: Chelmsford, Colchester, Hull, Luton, Maidstone, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Reading and Stoke on Trent.

Please select the same amount of coach tickets as you have fight tickets.

Includes Return coach travel from your chosen departure town to Wembley Stadium on Saturday, April 29.

Fight tickets will only be distributed on the coach. If you do not travel to Wembley Stadium on the coach then you will not receive your fight ticket.

Exact times of departure and your pick up point will be confirmed no later than 30 days prior to the event. Confirmation of your journey will be printed on physical coach tickets and delivered to you no later than 2 weeks before the event.

Tuneday

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Klitschko gonna knockout bubble gut out in 3 rounds.

Setting up the inevitable....

Fury vs. Klitschko 2! :blessed:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Klitschko gonna knockout bubble gut out in 3 rounds.

Setting up the inevitable....

Fury vs. Klitschko 2! :blessed:

Fury is still fat as fukk, he should defeat his own body before fighting again with Klitschko or fighting Joshua or Wilder let alone coming back in the sport...
He lost all motivation after he beat Klitschko I'm not even sure that he will ever regain it. He pulled out from the mandatory Klit rematch 2 or 3 times what makes you think he will voluntarily take it then...?

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Fury is still fat as fukk, he should defeat his own body before fighting again with Klitschko or fighting Joshua or Wilder let alone coming back in the sport...
He lost all motivation after he beat Klitschko I'm not even sure that he will ever regain it. He pulled out from the mandatory Klit rematch 2 or 3 times what makes you think he will voluntarily take it then...?

:dead:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Why am I just hearing about this?

Dave Chappelle once commented that the heavyweight title was bigger than everything in the world. So powerful a title that despite rampant racism in Jack Johnson's era - he was above the laws that they made specifically against him (taking girls over state lines for sex),

Now today I don't even hear about this? This isn't even comparably close to Mayweather/Pacquiao

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
are you a part time causal head? If no, then how on earth have you not heard about this fight?
then again, i know casuals who are looking forward to this fight..

I know the history, I know the art, I know the science.

I will watch boxing regardless if I know the boxers, whenever it's on

. . .however I have not been following the landscape since Mayweather's retirement.